Episode 10: Birthday breakfast

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, as always. I did my morning routine before walking out from my room and went downstairs to the kitchen, "Ran?" I peeked, Ran was wearing a apron. "Oh hey! Morning, Birthday Girl~" Ran turned his head to me while giving me that smile. "You're cooking for us again?" I scrunched my nose then walked towards him. "Mhm, Rindou's still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up, besides, you always make dinner and lunch whenever Dad isn't around."

He was cooking bacon, eggs and hotdogs and then some miso soup. "Can you check the rice for me?hm?" He asked after flipping the egg, i hummed in response and went to the rice cooker checking if it's already cooked, which is already cooked.

"It's already done, how about you? Are you done over there? I'll go call Rin-Rin for breakfast." I placed the cover back on top. "Please call him, I'll prepare everything~" he said before starting to hum on his favorite song, which is, Sway by Michael Bublé.

I knocked on Rindou's room before opening it slowly, revealing a sleeping Rindou who's snoring and in a weird sleeping position. His room was also messy- his books was also scattered all over the place. I sighed before walking in and grabbed one of his perfumes then started spraying all over the place because IT STINKS ASF

After that, i placed the perfume back in the drawer and started shaking the shit out of Rindou, "Wake up!"

"5 more minutes-"
"Miso soup."

Rindou quickly sat up and ran to his bathroom, i laughed then left his room and went back to Ran who was setting up the plates. "Hey, is he awake already?"

"Mhm"
"Darling, is it okay for me to spend time with you the whole day, hm?" He asked while setting up the plates. Whole day?with me?! I blushed at his words, "Um..s-sure." I mumbled.

"It's settled then-"
"How about me?" Rin was standing there like 🧍‍♂️ with a towel on top of his head, and did i mention that he was just on jogging pants and no shirt on?No?Well now i did. "And don't even think of coming" Ran said before taking a sit beside me. "Huh?! Isn't that just unfair?!You get to spend time with her!" Rindou fought back, "Let's watch movies later!" I smiled

"Movies?!Okay~" Rindou really loves movies, especially those action ones. His fighting style were all from different kinds of movies. "Itadakimassu" we said all together before taking bites on our foods.