Episode 5: Stronger

3 years later..

"She's Y/n! She's the one who always tags along with the Haitani brothers!"
"I've heard she's also a good fighter!"
"Really?!"
"Yeah!"

I groaned at the noise, i glanced at Rindou who was playing with his Baton while sitting on top of a truck. "Oi! Idiot get down there!" I demanded, he shook his head while smiling. "The fuck- Rin! Get your brother down here!" I turned to Rindou, who just broke someone's finger. "Huh? What was that?" He glanced up at me.

"Oh my god this is why I don't want to come with you guys!" I grumbled, "Don't worry, I'll protect you" Ran suddenly appeared behind me then patted my head, "Now, why don't you break some bones of those bastards who was talking shit about you?" Ran glanced at a group.

"I'm not like you, sorry." I smiled at him, "What do you mean by that?!" He frowned. "Bye~ i'll be right over there!" I pointed at a direction, "Okay. Takecare." Ran pulled me into a hug then after him, Rindou did. "Bye Y/n-chan~" Ran waved his baton as i walked away.

Right now, they are facing one of the strongest gang in Tokyo. "Hitomi Gang". Let's just say, Rindou begged on his knees for me to come with them on this fight. I sat down on a bench.

"Now then~ Let's start the Second Battle of The ashes!" One from the Hitomi gang yelled, they were pretty confident to win, but, this is Haitani brothers we are talking about. Hitomi gang was associated with Kyougoku and was good friends with the Captain and vice captain of Kyougoku.

"Oi, Don't get cocky woman. That's my seat" I turned my head behind me and saw a guy wearing a Hitomi gang uniform, "Well, sorry, i was the first one to sit here. Besides, your name isn't written here." I looked at him up and down.

"Get outta there, woman. Before i beat you to death."
"Shouldn't you be in there?" I pointed at the battlefield, "It's none of your business" He said back, i just shrugged and stood up from where i was sitting earlier. I don't want any fights, at least, I'm not in the mood.

I sat down behind him.

~12 minutes later~

Rindou and Ran got the advantage of this fight, but, they are struggling too much since, there are 55 opponents.

Rindou tackled the vice captain on the ground, Ran saw the opportunity to attack the vice captain's head, but, not on my watch. I jumped over the head of the guy from earlier and slided in the battlefield, before Ran can hit the vice-captain's head, i kicked his baton away making it fly on the other side.

Everyone's jaw dropped, the fight was also stopped. "No. You're not gonna kill anyone." I stood infront of Ran. I know he's annoyed right now, but he just laughed. "Yeah...um sorry-"

"I-"
Before i can finish my sentence, Ran pulled me and hid me behind his back, i looked back infront of him and saw the guy from Earlier standing there frozen. Infront of him, was a knife.

"Oi, what the fuck? Don't drag her into this, Man. I AM your opponent!" Ran spats in a monotone voice. "Get back on where you were, Y/n. I'll handle this" Ran turned to me and smiled, "Don't kill anyone.." I muttered and he nodded.

I picked up his Baton and threw it at him which he catched perfectly and smoothly, i gave the two of them a thumbs up before sitting on where the guy from hitomi was earlier.

"Now then, let's settle this" Rindou said, smirking. "You have the audacity to try and kill Y/n?" Rindou laughed, "Let's break their bones, Big bro"

"You seem excited" Ran laughed.