Episode 6: Blackmail

Ran's pov

"Why did you stopped me earlier?" I asked as i side eye Y/n who was playing on her DS, "I..Don't want you to be away from me again." she hesitated at answering, my heart skipped a beat after hearing those. Does she also have the same feelings i do have for her? "It's not like i'll leave you, but still, thank you." I turned to her who was already looking at me. "iT's nOt lIkE i'Ll lEavE yOu Yes you will!" She mimicked my voice in a deep voice, I laughed at her before then closed the door after Rindou walked in.

"I'll go sleep- i'm so tired." Rindou said, "Take a shower first!" Y/n pointed out, Rindou just nodded and went to his room leaving me and Y/n.

"Get your ass in your room." She demanded, i like it when she acts all bossy around me. "No ♡"

"Yes"
"No"

I felt something drop out from my nose, which she saw, Y/n gasped dramatically and then took out a handkerchief out from her sweater pocket and tip-toed, wiping the blood afterwards. "S-see! You're tired!" Y/n took my wrist then dragged me inside my room.

"Sleep!" She demanded once again, but me, being me, suddenly wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. "R-Ran-kun?.."

"Hm?"
"Please rest" she said in a low tone, i chuckled before pulling away. "Cuddle?" I asked, smiling. "H-huh?!" her eyes widened.

She may be like this, but she's a blackmailer. It's not her whole personality, but she is. Once Y/n sees a small dirt on you, she'll dig and dig til' there's nothing left in you anymore. Her crimes, including Murder we're all dismissed because of money she made from blackmailing. Well, she also payed my and Rindou's crime-

"Nothing. How's your work doing?" I asked while removing my sweater, leaving me on just my sweat pants. "E-eh?w-work- oh! It's been going great.." Y/n replied.

Your pov

His back is sexy- i slapped myself while shaking my head, i turned to Ran again who was staring at me. "What?"
"Cuddle"
"No"
"Cuddle"
"Fine"