Episode 3: Battle of the Ashes

It has been one year since i moved in with the Haitanis. Right now, it's 11:00 pm and I'm cleaning the floor. I'm alone in the house, apparently, Dada went somewhere, while the two brothers went to a convenience store.

I was humming a song when the door opened, revealing the two brothers. "You know what, i'm not even gonna ask" I turned my back at them. They had bruises on their faces, yet, smiles. "You don't want to know who won?" Ran asked, raising an eyebrow before taking a drink on his glass of water. "Go on." I said.

"Us who else, we rule the whole Roppongi now" Rindou smirked. "Your glasses are broken again?!" I scolded, while pointing at Rindou's glasses. "Uh yes? They stepped on it."

"I seriously can't with the both of you" i facepalmed, "Ran! Your nose is bleeding!" I pointed out, Ran chuckled then wiped it with his sleeves. I dropped the broom down and grabbed Ran's wrist, "Rin, go to your room and clean yourself!" I said before dragging Ran on his room.

"Lay down, close your eyes, and sleep." I ordered, though, he was much taller than me, that won't stop me from acting all bossy around them. "No❤️"

"Ran, you're not sleeping too much lately! You're studying everytime, when not, you're somewhere fighting others and beating them up!" I frowned, "Are you worried about me?" He asked, smiling innocently. "And what if i do?"

"Say yes and i'll rest."
"Yes"
"Mkay goodnight! Go to sleep too Y/n-chan~" he patted my head before laying on his bed and curled up on his blankets.