Blood

TW: Blood (just kinda harsh depiction of death/blood) nothing to major.

Sunlight shone through the broken windows of the old house, blazing warmly onto the floor, midday humidity fogged the air. Down a story of the house there was a kitchen, most dishes laid unharmed, the ceiling was a toasted brown, the walls yellow paint was slightly smeared and drooping. The house was calm, no movement beside a few scavangering mice, no noise beside birds singing, and a faint cry. The faint cry came from outside the kitchen window, past the small garden filled with blooming flowers and muddy earthworms recovering from the previous stormy nights. Further toward the woods, sitting against a tree, sat a boy with bloody hands.

He raised a palm to his cheek in the intent to wipe away his tears, replacing them with a mix of blood and dirt, which only made him cry more. The cycle repeated, wipe, blood, cry. An hour passed, then two, then three. A boy with bloody hands, an axe on bloody grass, a second boy with wounds bleeding out whilst in the blood of the beast beside him. The sun lowered in time, leaving the same beautiful shades as it always did, but this time no one admired them, not the weeping boy, the dying boy, or the beast. The sobbing came to a halt as his dark eyes shut, his body sliding down to the grass as he gave into the sleep, too tired to fight it. He could have been killed that night, maybe he should have, but he didn't.

He awoke the next morning, his mouth dry, the taste of salt and copper lingered on his tongue. The scene around him didn't look the same as it had when he had drifted off, no blood, no body, no beast. Just a boy sitting alone by a tree. He didn't question it at first, he stood up and wiped off his pants, deciding to retreat to the house that had still been in the clearing in the woods. The scent of coffee met his nose, leading him towards the kitchen where a cup sat on the counter, a note placed on the counter in front of it "I'll be back soon, went to get a surprise, love u. -Sap." His heart aww'd. He took the cup gratefully and sat on the counter, enjoying the morning breeze and warm coffee.

//////// Hello my loves <333

Soooo,, it's been a while, how is everyone? 

I know this is a short chapter (3 paragraphs isn't even considered a chapter :| ) and it's kinda random but I've been getting random bursts of wanting to write but then getting like 2 sentences done, but now I have a genuine storyline for this so I've made a lot more mental progress for the future then physical. AND I also just needed to remind u guys that this will not be a happy fic :)...

I am so sorry in advance for the ending...

Anyways I'm really tired, so goodnight, I love you all so much.