Protection: Hurt/Comfort

Once again this prompt is from Jalapeño Girl they helped me out with the last one and gave me permission to use this one as well. (This was wrote over 3 to 4months before the lore three days ago but hadn't been published)

Tommy's POV:

I was walking around in the woods by myself wasn't the smartest idea since Dream had escaped Pandora's vault around two weeks ago and is probably out for my blood but I honestly didn't think about it at the time. I was heading to the Arctic kingdom to find Technoblade to see if I could steal some gapples from him. I thought more about Dream escaping prison everyone one in L'Manberg...no everyone on the server was out for his blood it was just a matter of time before blood was spilled. But no one knew I was also out for Dream's blood I was done hiding from him and being afraid. Soon I neared the end of the forest into the Arctic kingdom suddenly someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth. I'm harshly turned around only to be pinned to a tree and grabbed by the neck "looks like me revenge will be immediate" Dream smirks I struggled against his grip "Dream let me go!" I shouted as best I could. He laughs "first I have to get my revenge" he takes something out of his pocket....it was a stick of tnt. He moves it right near my face "Dream please we can negotiate, please!" I stuttered Dream lights it "Dream please I'll do anything you want just-just move the-"

Philza's POV:

I heard yelled and then a loud explosion ahead of me. I quickly run towards it and hide near a bush "well Tommy do you want another blast of TNT or will you never leave me again?" Dream says. I looked near Dream to see down on the ground was Tommy his face blooded and burned. I've had enough of Dream sure he helped us destroy a government and Tommy betrayed Techno but Tommy was just a child and didn't deserve to die I wasn't there for Wilbur but maybe I can be there for Tommy. Tommy's not even related to me but he feels like a son.....one I wasn't there for when he needed me most. I got out of the bush and pulled out my sword "Dream step the fuck back!" I shouted Dream seemed to be taken by surprise but quickly hides it. "Philza what are you doing out here?" He asks I scoffed and rolled my eyes "mate I live out here" I stated "right,right" I stepped towards Tommy slightly which causes Dream to put his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to unsheathe it. "Why so defensive mate I'm just here for Tommy not to fight you" I stated not taking my eyes off his sword "you know what just take him I have other plans anyways" then just like that he left. I go over to Tommy and examine him, his head was bleeding pretty bad and burn marks covered his face. I picked him up and rushed over to mine and Techno's place.

Tommy's POV:

When I woke up everything was dark and I could hear ringing, a voice tried talking to me so I tried to focus on it. "Tommy, can you hear me?" I jumped a bit at how familiar the voice was "Phil?" I questioned my throat a bit scratchy Phil sighs "good I thought your hearing was messed up" I was confused "what happened?" I asked "oh come on, he has memory problems too now" Techno stated his voice was distant so I guessed he was on the other side of the room. "Phil, why is everything so dark?" I asked I heard a small auditable gasp from Phil "what do you mean dark?" He asks. "Like I can't see shit" I stated a bit annoyed "sorry" I mumbled. "Don't worry we'll figure out how to get your sight back" Phil stated "but for now you rest and later maybe I can convince Techno to train you a bit" and with that he left I assumed Techno had done left. Soon days, weeks and even months pass and Techno was still training me though I could tell he still didn't trust me. While I was there Techno told me his side of me betraying him and if I'm honest I felt really bad I had done the same thing to him that Dream had done to me. He trusted me and then I turned my back on him.........just like Tubbo did to me....he exiled me. He said he didn't want to be like Schlatt yet here I am exiled from the home that I built all because of Dream. A few more weeks later and I was getting pretty good at combat I had been living with Phil and Techno for over a year now. The three of us were like a makeshift family which I didn't mind. Everything would be just fine everything is within my calculations.