September 19th 2021 | y/n

4:29 P.M

I smile into the camera. "So chat, we're going to be answering questions while I play bedwars because according to uh Twitch tracker, I'm better than Dream so..." I scoot my chair closer.

Chat begins to laugh and say that's not how Twitch tracker works. "What do you mean? Look let me pull up my Twitch tracker." I move my mouse. I click around and pull a tab onto the screen. A fake version of my Twitch tracker edited to say I'm better than Dream.

"Real, not fake." I move the tab away and shrug my shoulders. I start a bedwars game, nicked, and the questions begin rolling in. Chat seems to notice something I've forgotten.

"Oh crap, sorry chat. Fit check." I quickly stand up and lift my leg in the air. A purple tank with thicker straps and a pair of flared jeans with different patchwork in separate parts of the legs. I sit back down quickly, seeing I've loaded in.

yourmombanger82 Donated 10$
Would you ever make a Spotify playlist for us to listen to?

I smile and begin slow bridging. "I mean- I don't- Okay. Would anybody really listen to that?" I see a resounding yes from chat. "I mean yeah, I listen to a lot of indie popish stuff. Maybe I'm basic. Who knows?" I say.

I see a 'SHE'S BASIC YOUR HONOR' in chat and choose to shut up about the music. I continue playing the game.

ariashells_2680 Donated 2$
Are you on the Dream SMP?

I smile and tap my foot on the floor. "I'm not, I think Dream hates me. Haven't even been whitelisted." I say. Chat awws at the news. The fans have been waiting almost a month, still nothing.

azaleasmybelovd Donated 14$
How do you feel about fanart?

"I love fanart. I really don't mind.. Anything? Yeah, pretty much everything is fine with me. I think fanart is actually such a cool way to like combine your talents and the stuff you enjoy, so if I can be involved in you doing that, go for it." I say. I fall off the map from a fireball and let out a disappointed sigh.

gnflipbiter_ Donated 12$
What's it like being so sexy?

I begin laughing and slap my hand over my mouth. I just didn't expect that. My bed gets destroyed. "T- thank you." I snort and begin coughing. So out of left field. I move my hands back to the mouse.

I take a big breath in and out. "I- I honestly just live my days like royalty. Being this sexy is just..." I smile and shut my eyes. When I open them again I see myself in the void. A loss to start out the day.

windshieldwiper07 Donated 6$
How old were you when you began streaming?

"17," I say. "I didn't stream very often back then and I probably only had like a hundred, two hundred followers," I tell chat.

xxsodelxx Donated 14$
How do you feel about horror movies?

I build my bed defense and head to the diamond gen. I bite the inside of my cheek and look at my camera. "I think most horror movies don't scare me. Like demons and like... Beings," I use air quotes. " That doesn't really scare me, so I enjoy them, but like a movie that seems to be within the realm of possibility is scary to me."