Chapter 1:Introductions

Start from the beginning

Hestia: Thank you, and we will.

    Hestia began to interact with the devils while the other gods stuck to each other. Curious, Rias approached the gathering of gods with questions about her new fiance.

Rias: Excuse me, but you all know who my new fiance is, could you please tell me what he is like?

    The gods turned to the young devil with looks of questioning on their faces. After a minute of understanding what she asked, Ares spoke first in his usual gruff voice.

Ares: The kid's tough, he can take down monsters that I am scared of grappling with without any problem at all.

    The other gods, surprised that Ares spoke first, voiced their thoughts on the matter.

Athena: He is brilliant, he is able to think on his feet, come up with foolproof plans on the spot, and is able to outwit many of my children.

Apollo: His healing skills are powerful, so much so that I am almost jealous of them.

Artemis: He is a gentleman, he is one of the only two men in the world that I and my hunters can tolerate and respect.

Hermes: He's quick and observant, he is able to avoid the pranks of all of my children combined, something that even I can't do.

Dionysus: He is usually one of the responsible ones at parties, but get enough alcohol in him, and he becomes the life of the party.

Hades: He is one of the only humans, demigods, and living creatures I like.

Aphrodite: He's HOT, he's an absolute specimen of a man. With his chiseled features, defined body, and his gentile voice. OH, every time I see him I can't help but get turned on...

Rias was a blushing mess as Aphrodite continued to rant on and on about the demigod. The other gods just gave Aphrodite bored looks as she continued talking. By this time Hestia was done socializing and had joined the other gods in their conversation. Rias was about to leave to rejoin with her peerage when one last question came to her.

Rias: I just realized that you had been talking about him but I have no idea who's sone you are talking about.

    This caused all conversation with the gods to cease, as they look at each other with skeptical eyes before coming to a silent agreement to tell her.

Zeus:*sigh* I guess you would find out eventually.

Hera: Your new fiance's mother is...

Hestia: Me.

This one word cause Rias' eyes to almost pop out of her head and her jaw to drop. While everyone was occupied with conversation, nobody noticed the fires in the ballroom's hearths growing and heating up at large levels. After some time the heat and flame change became more noticeable and the collective attention was drawn to the flames of the hearths. Hestia gave a large, happy smile.

Hestia: HE'S HERE!

    Flames began to fly out and gather in the middle of the ballroom, the party goes began to back up and the flames in the ballroom continued to grow and grow. Finally, the ball of fire exploded, causing everyone present to cover their eyes. When the light died down and everyone opened their eyes again, they were shocked at who now stood where the flames once gathered.

    There was now a tall, handsome man with (H/C) hair and glowing orange eyes that burned with a passion. He wore a pair of dark jeans and steel-toed combat boots, he had a bright orange shirt that read CHB on the left breast, and a white long-sleeve shirt underneath it. He had two rings on, one on each middle finger, a necklace with a phoenix emblem on it, and an earring with the image of a spartan helmet on his right ear. He turned to look at the gathered gods and gave a warm smile that would make any girl swoon over him.

???: I apologize for being late, you sprung this outing on me out of the blue, so I was unprepared.

Hestia: It's fine dear, we told you later than we wanted to.

The teen's eyes met with Rias', and the two blushed and immediately turned away from each other.

???:*Thoughts* Who was that girl, and why did I react the way I did, I've never felt this way before.

Rias:*Thoughts* That's my new fiance, I should be sad with this arrangement, but why am I not.

    The gods and Sirzechs laughed at the behavior of the two, and Sirzechs decided to formally introduce the demigod.

Sirzechs: Behold, the arrival of (Y/N) (L/N), incarnation of the true phoenix, new fiance of Rias Gremory. and the first, only, and last, child of the goddess Hestia.

    If the crowd wasn't speechless before, they were now, not only was (y/n) in true phoenix, be he was the child of a goddess sworn to never have children.

Sirzechs: Now that all of the guests of honor and the groom have arrived, let the party contin...

    Before Sirzechs could finish his sentence, the doors slammed open and another figure could be seen behind it. This person caused everyone's eyes to widen once again, and (y/n)'s eyes widened in fear and recognition as ran behind the gods and he started to have flashbacks of what this person did to him.

Issei: President's virginity is mine!