Do you trust me?

Victoria's POV:

After watching over the last of the classes Dean and I went into the janitors closet.

And may I say it was a small janitors closet. The other guys hadn't arrived yet so it was just him and I.

"Reminds me of the time in high school." He said smirking at me.

"It does doesn't it." I said looking up at him.

The guys came in and handed us machetes.

"Alright. Dean go up first then Garth. Then I'll help Vic get up." Sam said.

"Stop judging my height." I said.

"Shorty." He mumbled. I slapped his arm and the guys started going up. Sam put me on his shoulders and I climbed up.

Having my knife ready I walked over to the other guys.

I swear we walked around forever and found nothing.

"Alright if I'm correct there's another hallway through here." I said. I pointed to a narrow section of the wall.

We went through it and there was a couple of vamps.

The guys were fighting. One came after me and was trying to grab me. I was holding him back but I knew it wouldn't last long.

I kicked him on his knee and slipped out through the side. I raised my knife and cut off his head.

"Douchewad." I said out of breath.

"Keep moving there's always more than just five." I said.

We looked around that room to find another passage way.

"Guys. Does something look off about this part of the wall?" Sam asked kneeling down.

I walked over to him and looked. It looked like the wall was cut in a shape of a square probably big enough for a Great Dane to fit through.

"It's a passage." I said. We tried to pull it out quietly but it wouldn't work. Dean came stood up and kicked it in.

"Way to be quiet!" I said. Garth went in first. Then Sam, then me, then Dean.

When we walked in it was filled with vamps. There was at least 24 of them. I knew we weren't getting out without some scratches.

We all started fighting. It was doing pretty well at first. I killed four of them, Sam killed five, Garth got six (probably cause he can wolf out), and Dean got five.

I went for the next one till I realized who it was. It was Jake. A hunter. A friend.

I couldn't kill him. I didn't have it in me to do that.

"Jake?" I said. He ran up and punched me. He held me in a headlock facing the guys.

The guys killed the rest of them and saw me.

"Take on step to her and I snap her neck." He said.

"Jake. I know there's still good in you. I need you. Your my best friend." I said.

"Shut up! Jake isn't Jake anymore." He said. I looked at the guys with a sad look. I knew it was over. I was gonna die. And it'd be my best friend who killed me.

Jake kept rambling on about how he never cared about me and a lot of other bad things.

I started I cry. It wasn't one of those cries where your sobbing and being loud. I never cried like that. It was more like I was breaking inside and no sound comes out. I stood still letting tears roll out of my eyes.

"Vic! Do you trust me?" Sam asked.

"Yes." I whispered. He reached for his back pocket which had a gun in it. It wouldn't kill him but it'd get me out of his grip.

In a swift movement he pulled out the gun and aimed at Jake. He shot him. I ran out and looked at him.

It was almost like you could see in his eyes that he was Jake but his actions said he wasn't.

"I got this." Dean said. He ran up to Jake and cut off his head.

That's when I lost it. I got on the ground and put my hands through my hair, not caring about the blood on my hands.

"Victoria. I'm sorry but I had to." Dean said.

"I know." I mumbled. He helped me up and we got into the car.

All I wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. But knowing these guys they'll question about this Jake.

When we got to the motel and I finished my shower I put on a tank top and shorts.

I sat on the motel bed and stared at the wall.

I felt the bed sink in both sides of me.

"Vic we're really sorry. Who was this Jake guy anyways?" Sam asked.

"He was the only friend I ever had. When my sister left me at the age 16 he found me on a hunt and since then we were best friends." I said.

"You'll be okay. How about I get us some pie and beer?" Dean offered.

"Honestly that sounds great." I said.

Dean left to get the stuff. Sam stayed sitting with me. He put his arm around me. I felt like a child who's puppy just died.

I put my head on his shoulder.

"It's like after all this. He did a hell of a lot more good in his life then he did bad. He always thought he was a bad guy though. Nobody could change his mind about that" I said.

He rubbed my back but I kept my head on his shoulder.

Dean walked in and I stood up. He brought the beer and pie over on my bed.

"Thanks." I said. It was a six pack of beer so we all had two.

Dean and I ate the pie.

"How much did this stuff cost?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He said.

"But I have to pay you back." I argued.

"Think of it as a gift." He said. We cleaned up and finished our beer.

"I'm gonna try to get some sleep." I said.

They nodded there head and we went to bed.