Be safe?

Victoria's POV:

When the car stopped I woke up. We got out of the car and went into the motel.

Sam was asleep on the couch. I smiled at him and put a blanket over him. He took a deep breath and turned around.

I went into my room and showered. When I got out I changed into spandex and a black tank top. I plopped onto the bed and snuggled up to the covers since it was cold in there.

Someone knocked on my door and I pulled out the gun from under my pillow. I aimed it at the door and then the door opened. It was Dean.

"Woah their Miss. Badass." Dean said. I rolled my eyes and put the gun back under my pillow.

"I came to say goodnight." He told me.

"Oh. Well goodnight." I said. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Will you stay?" I asked.

"Yeah let me just change and I'll be right back." He said. I nodded my head and he left. My phone then started ringing. I got up and Picked it up and it was my sister.

"Hey baby sis. Does guys do anything dirty with you." She said. I knew that she winked after that.

"My god! Shut up about that. And no but Dean and I just got home from a date." I said. As if he heard me he walked into the room with nothing but boxers on.

Might I say I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"Hey sis I got to go I'm really tired bye!" I said before she could say anything else.

"Nice butt." Dean said and laughed.

"I know it is." I said. I laid back down and Dean came on the other side of me. He pulled me into his chest.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. We both laughed.

"Let me guess next you're gonna use some cheesy pick up line?" I said.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked and I laughed at him.

"No but I scraped my knee crawling out of hell." I said. We both laughed and he kissed me. I traced his tattoo of an anti possession symbol with my finger.

"Do you have this tattoo yet?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Then tomorrow before you go with Sammy I'm taking you to get it done." He said. I nodded my head. I looked up at him and realized he had little freckles on his face.

I got bored so I poked his face like I was counting them.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Counting your freckles." I said.

"Stop that." He said. I did as told and sighed.

"What if I got hurt on the hunting trip?" I asked.

"Why would you think like that? You won't get hurt. I won't allow that and neither will Sammy." He said. I nodded my head and started to fall asleep.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep.

I woke up to Dean practically sprawled all over the bed. He was snoring. I chuckled slightly and got up. Sam was already up so I went and sat next to him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. Before we leave Dean said I had to get an anti possession tattoo." I told him. He nodded his head. Dean finally woke up and Sam and I went to get dressed to go to the morgue.

I put on a navy blue pencil skirt and a white blouse. I walked out of there and put on some shoes. I grabbed my suitcase and put it in the car.

"Ready to get tatted up?" Sam asked.

"No!" I yelled. Dean laughed and drove to a tattoo parlor. It looked rough in there.

"Can we find a nicer one?" I asked.

"They're all like this stupid." Sam said. I whacked his head. While they showed the man what I wanted I sat in a chair.

Once the guy understood the look of it he cleaned my wrist.

"Okay this is gonna hurt you a lot more then it'll hurt me." He said.

"Awe thanks for the encouragement." I said and rolled me eyes. He laughed at me. Dean sat next to me and held my hand.

About an hour later he was finished.
"Alright your done." He said. I got up and looked at it. It was nice. We all stepped outside and Dean said

"I'm gonna get a taxi so you guys can get going." I nodded my head.

"Can I talk to Sammy alone for a minute?" He asked. I nodded my head.

Sam's POV:

Dean and I walked over to the side of the building.

"Okay listen closely when I say this cause I'll only say it once." Dean said. I nodded my head.

"I want her safe with you. I want her to come back safe too. If anything happens to her under your watch I'll punch you in the face. I love this girl and she means the world to me so please please please watch out for her." He said.

"I will watch her and she'll be safe." I said.

"Good. Be safe on the road." He said. I left and went into the car to give them some alone time.

Victoria's POV:

Dean pulled me into a tight hug.

"Stay safe you hear me." He said.

"As long as you do the same." I said and smiled at him. He poked my dimples and I laughed.

"I need you safe. I can't live without you okay?" He said. I nodded my head and he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me roughly.

Once we pulled away he pulled me into a hug again.

"See ya soon." I said.

"Right back at you." He said. I got into the car and as we pulled out I saw him waving through the rear view mirror.

*********
Comment what you thought! And leave a like! I love you guys so much!