Unns: I have always wanted to go on a date and this dream is turning into reality tonight.

She then looked at the painting which could be seen through the mirror. She turned around and took the painting in her hand. Yes it was the same painting he gifted her last night.

Unns: This gift will forever remain close to my heart. The way he is thoughtful about my gifts makes my heart full.

She puts the painting on her chest.

Unns: Forever grateful to you my emenvee forever.

Time passes.. it was around 7. Manav got down to buy some flowers for Unnsu. He came back holding the bouquet. Addy was sitting in the lobby.

Addy: FLOWERS FOR GG?

Manav nodded

Addy: She's a lucky girl.

Manav: Or I am the lucky guy.

Addy smiled.

Addy: Good to see you two head over heels in love with each other.

Manav: I can't take my eyes off her. She drives me crazy.

Addy: I know bro and that's what is needed the most. Craziness.

Manav: For sure. Ab mai ready hone jaata hun.

Addy: Enjoy your night bro.

Manav smiled and went into his room. He sat down and texted Unnsu.

On the chat:

Manav: What's up?

Unns: Getting ready

Manav: Itni jaldi?

Manav: We have to leave at 9

Unns: Why do you always forget emenvee I am a girl.. we always take time to get ready.

Manav: Ofcourse...Girls and Rishu!!

Unns: Vaise bhi I am going on my first ever proper date. I just want to look sizzling hot.

Manav: Which means I am gonna be dead.

Unns: Maybe

Manav: CANNOT WAIT

Unns: ☺️

Manav: Get ready and fatfat aao.. okay?

Unns: Okayy..byeee.. see yaa!!

The chat ends.

After sometime Manav also goes and gets ready. He wore a suit and looked freaking handsome🤤

(Sorry about the 🤤 ... Just couldn't control myself)

He was waiting for Unns and she finally arrived. She called him to come down. Manav went down and as soon as his eyes landed on Unns, he was taken a back by the surreal view which he just witnessed. He got lost in her. And this wasn't the case just for him. When Unnsu saw him, he took her breath away. They kept on adoring each other for 5 minutes when they were hit by a reality. They smiled and moved towards each other. Manav checked her out from top to bottom.

Manav: WOW. You look so damn beautiful.

Unns blushed.

Unns: You look so damn handsome.

Manav: Well if you have such a hot girlfriend by your side then you've to look good.

Unns: Oh dekh.. (blushing)

Manav: I need to vlog..

Unns: Oh wait..

She takes out her mask.