chapter 1

NAILEAS POV

i wake up in my apartment in london, it's a bright day out, which felt pretty rare nowadays.

slowly, i stumble out of my bedroom and walk downstairs. as i opened up the cupboard, i realise that i have no food. "you've got to be kidding me" i mumble.

i decide to go back up the stairs and have a shower. im washing my hair when i get a message from niko. it was 9:00am, 'why is he messaging me so early?' i thought to myself. he normally goes to sleep at around 4am, so im confused why he is messaging me this early.

i hopped out of the shower, put a towel around myself and got my phone and looked at what niko wanted.
___________________________________
Yooo, wanna film a video today?

yeah sure! what time do you want me over there?

Gonna start in like 30 mins at the Beta House

all good, see you in 30
___________________________________

'niko wants me to be in a video?' i thought to myself.

i always had a bit of a crush on niko, but i was too scared to tell him just in case he didn't like me back.

niko and i had been friends for years now, a few years back i even appeared in his skit videos - back then i had a crush on him. i didn't want to tell niko i liked him because i didn't want to ruin our friendship.

i got some warm but cute clothes on, dried my hair, brushed my teeth, put on some makeup and went downstairs.

OUTFIT

i get down to the apartments garage and get in my car

i get down to the apartments garage and get in my car. since i didn't have breakfast i pulled into starbucks and got some coffee.

as i was waiting for my coffee i got a notification on my phone, it was from niko - again.
___________________________________
Btw just a warning, the videos a
spin wheel vid and its probs
gonna get messy

ffs your telling me this now?
dickheadddd

Lmfaooo my bad my bad
See you soon
___________________________________

i was sitting in the starbucks drive through mentally preparing myself for this video, i knew this wasn't going to end well.

i arrived at the beta squad house and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

[ i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! this is my first story so im sorry if it's not that good, thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy the story <3 ]