𝟭𝟱

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 . ➶°⁂🎤
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Hit Different  — SZA & Ty Dolla $ign・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗' 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Hit Different — SZA & Ty Dolla $ign
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗'
𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎. ❞

"i look like dick. in all of these," micaiah mumbles as she flicks through all the pictures she had taken. elisandra had finally convinced her to take some pictures to post today as she goes out with her to the beach.

ever since she had so much hate coming at her left and right for the kiss, she hadn't been feeling the most confident to show herself publicly. not even to her closest friends. there'd be days where she spent all day in her bed not wanting to face the world.

all the constant comments and dms telling her to kill herself made it feel like maybe that was the right thing to do. and she used to be the kind of person who thought letting negative comments get to you was weak. but she hadn't got it so bad before. it hurt.

"angel you look great. muito lindo, hmm?" elisandra rubs her back comfortingly, taking the phone to look for herself. "here! you look so so nice here. in all of them, infact," she says with her eyes still on the phone.

"can i choose? if that's okay?" she asks and at this point, micaiah wasn't even bothered anymore. she just wanted to see the friends that she unintentionally stopped talking to for so long. so she just let elisandra have at it.

"hey. uhm..." she fiddles with her fingers as she asks, "is uh- is urban coming through? i just- i haven't seen that surfer headass nigga in forever."

elisandra giggles at her joke then answers, "yes, urban is coming."

shit. if urban's coming, then jack is most definitely showing up too. those two were literally tied at the hip. internally, she was sliding down the wall in pure sadness. but she just fixed it up with a smile.

"cool..." she mumbles, grabbing a wrap to put over her bikini. elisandra could see right though it, clearing her throat as she handed her her phone, "we don't have to... talk to him. we don't have to even look at him—"

"it's okay, elis. just 'cause all... that happened it don't mean... you can't still be friends wit' him. it'll be a lil' awkward but... i'm a grown woman. i can handle it," she tells her. deep down though, she was terrified to see it.