𝟮𝟬

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 . ➶°⁂🎤
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Obsessed  — Jack Harlow, Otis Junior & Nemo Achida・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚞...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Obsessed — Jack Harlow, Otis Junior & Nemo Achida
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. ❞

"he fingered you?!"

amala tried not to be loud with what had just came out micaiah's mouth. but it was so shocking she couldn't not be a bit exaggerated about it.

"mhm. and it also felt amazing. he must be a gamer the way his fingers worked my shit. even though i ain't get to cum..." she trails off and goes back to lining her lips.

"you didn't get to cum?!"

"okay! could you be any louder?" she scolds amala, giving her a death stare; jack and urban were downstairs waiting for them. they had come to pick the girls up so they could all ride together since jack insisted because he was on his clingy shit now that he could finally have micaiah to himself.

"i'm sorry i'm a little overwhelmed here. how can so much happen in a couple days?" she mumbles the question to herself.

the news needed to be broken in one way or the other. cailyn and elisandra found out on the flight back home, cailyn spitting out her water and elisandra nearly unbuckling her belt and jumping out of the plane.

"if your reaction's like this, i cannot wait to see nas' face. he might cancel the party 'cause he needs to regroup," elisandra explains as she puts her heels on.

it was the day of the release party for montero's album and also jack and micaiah's first date. was she nervous? slightly, only about where she was getting taken. he said they'll ditch which in all honesty, she didn't mind; they were barely alone together.

"you guys are taking forever and a day to get ready, fam."

as soon as he catches sight of micaiah, he straightens up. in her little black dress with its cutouts and glimmer from the sequins, she looked beautiful. well, that wasn't anything new.

"what? i'm not allowed to look good?" micaiah asks as she applies lipgloss. he leans against the doorframe, simply watching her do her makeup.