Or maybe I should just grab some late breakfast at some cafe in Chelsea?

Or should I buy some bread and feed the ducks at Hyde Park. It's calming right? It would definitely help me NOT punch Eric when I see him.

Suddenly, a bright light bulb instantly switched on in my mind, outshining the other ideas.

Notting Hill.

I twisted the key, resurrecting the engine. As soon as I heard the soothing, smooth rev ringing in my ears, I reversed into the street and zoomed towards West London.

------------------------------------------

I never understood why a newspaper, that I read not too long ago, described this area as a "deprived part" of Kensington and Chelsea. I mean, posh apartments are everywhere and there are nice little cafes down the road, I mean, this is like... residence goals.

I strolled down Portobello road, watching the tourists taking photographs of different shops and stalls. I listened to the vendors advertising their products, there are good stuffs there, like legit, priceless vintage objects. The spring sun streamed and hits my face as I walked down the road. All of this lively commotion reminds me of the very first time I went here.

I turned around the corner and entered a small cafe that seemed cosy from the looks of it outside. I pulled the handle of the door and entered in. Walking towards the counter, everyone's head turned to me one by one, probably by my uncommon formal attire.

Waiting for the barista to come over, I leaned closely on the wooden surface, beginning to dip my head under my coat as I noticed a few stares. A tall, lean guy, comes up and gave me a welcoming smile, "How can I help you, miss?" He said as he probes my face with his eyes, oh god he recognizes me, I cursed under my breath.

"Umm... I'll just have a small capuccino," I muttered quietly, avoiding any more attention to be drawn my way. "..And, make it quick please," I timidly asked as he gives me an affirming nod.

I looked around the cafe and spotted a bunch of teenage girls at the corner, all huddled together whispering and occasionally glancing towards my way. Panicking at the thought of being spotted, I turned my head away from them, hoping it would discourage their curiosity.

A young teenage girl comes up behind me, approaching me with her adorable, shy voice. "Umm... Excuse me, are you, by any chance, the Olivia Ainsley?" She asks, her voice getting higher as she gets even nervous. She gave a light smile, but anxiety was still obvious in her face.

I said a silent 'awww' and delivered a wide smile, igniting the corner of her lips to turn upwards, "Yes, this is she. How may I help you young lady?" I said gladly as I fully turn my body around her.

"Oh-Oh my god, it's actually you, it's you! I can't believe it! OMG you are such a role model, you have no idea!" A high pitch squeal came out her mouth; the usual.

"Aww! That is so sweet! " I brought my hands to my chest to suppress the 'Aww's that would have sounded patronizing.

Her hands then took out a notebook from her bag and handed it to me, "I know it might be a bit too much, but, can I have your autograph.. please," she shyly mutters, spreading warmth inside my heart.

"What? It's never too much, I'd be more than happy to!" I tried suppressing a monstrous-looking grin from appearing on my face, but I was defeated by how adorable she was being. Shy tweenies always get to me.

She handed me a pen as I laid the notebook on the high counter, "Umm.. so what's your name?" I slyly asked, as I began writing a message on the lined paper.

"Sofia, Sofia Alders,"

I choked on air as I heard the word 'Alders'. My hand halted from writing. "As in Alders? Like A-L-D-E-R-S?" I inquired.

"Uh... yeah. Is there a problem?" Sofia mumbles, looking concerned.

"Uh-ummm, no... I just uh-wanted to make sure I was spelling it right," My mouth was lost as I stumbled and tumbled with the words. I concentrated on writing a message, trying to hide my shocked state.

"So.. Sofia, do you have any brothers and sisters?" I asked, attempting to satisfy my curiosity. She must be related to Michael somehow.

"Nah, I'm just an only child," she shrugs her shoulders, but she continues to eagerly observe me in amazement.

"Oh.." I mumbled in disappointment. What were the chances anyway? There are loads of people who has the name Alders in London. I pushed the thought of Michael away from my mind. He shouldn't have popped up in my thoughts in the first place.

I signed my name and put an x on the paper and finally closed the notebook. Sofia still had the excited grin on her face as I gave it back to her.

"Oh my gosh! This is just.. Awesome! I'm so honoured to meet you Olivia!" She hugs the notebook tightly across her chest and walks, practically skipping in adrenaline to be honest, to her group of friends.

"Small Capuccino?" The barista's deep voice called out as he places a small paper cup on the counter.

I walked towards him and gave him a small smile, "Thanks."

"Well, anything for a famous, pretty lady like you," he flirts, adding a wink at the end before he ushers off to the other customer.

I turned around, ready to walk towards the door. I rolled my eyes as I lightly sip my warm beverage. Yup, he definitely knew I was Olivia.

I glanced at my watch and saw that it already was 1:25. I sighed and briefly closed my eyes to mentally prepare myself, and to convince my brain to move my legs and drive to Park Lane.

My heels taps on the wooden floor as I walked towards the door. Pulling the metal handle, I was met with a windy breeze with a glimmer of sunshine streaming down upon me. I began travelling up the road, back to my car.

Here we go.

-------------------------

Vote if you're reading this.

I'm kidding, you don't have to.

Is this chapter boring?

I know it's quite boring and I am really sorry that it's progressing slowly.

I'll make it up to ya'll. Promise.

Thanks for reading!

-Shado