!Announcement!

Hello everyone creator here!
Thank you all some much for your support! And sorry if it is really late. I may have not stuck to the the promise of trying to post more and not saying I'll be taking a break I take that as my fault for not saying anything but I'm back now with lots of drafts to soon post later.
So right now I'll be making some story adjustments for the book for awhile or maybe this book may be discontinued even if i didn't realised the book. But If it does discontinue I will use it as a draft for something.
But to keep you all entertained while I'm gone and yes I won't stop posting all at once but I'll be posting more often in my other books. They are about the book and other stuff. Still trying to catch up with the recent events and juggling with school but since it's going much smoothing from the last months I'll be able to post more often. I have made alot of drafts with unfinished work so I'll be posting them and getting rest too. I might make an announcement about my yt channel to entertain you so that will take some time.

I hope you understand and see you all later have a good day, noon, and night🌅🌇🌆🌃🏙️☀️ thank you and so sorry for not saying anything about it, So see you all soon.