Info pt.4

Hello everyone! Ameiliuia here!
How are you guys today?

As if all of you know this is INFO part 4 of " A Hunter or A Speedrunner? "

But this book only gives info about it so far. And I will summarize or explain about the things that confuse you amd that are part of the story .

TOPIC 1
: CODE

The whole CODE thing back at INFO 1 is telling about the main ability everyone has in common with eachother. So when a new server has been discovered the Creators of that place will be able to add CODE in it.
So like this: the people who come to the new server they won't pay for their land property only the founder but that doesn't mean they won't pay taxes. That only happens in l'manberg since they wanted to be a nation So they still have to pay the taxes and they sent them to the Founder of the server to pay for the land property. So mostly they get a lot of work to do. So Dream barely has any free time. Alot of people assumed that he's in the shadows or somewhere they never heard of but mostly 10% of the time he's in his office doing all those stuff. And he doesn't get any rest so that explains his mood and behavior everyday.

They also add communicating and teleportation commands to it. The Founders can also make a limit to how many members there are living in the server. Mostly they have all the knowledge of everyone and everything of the server. In or out of the office they still can do that. They can also place a barrier or a force field to use as a defense when it comes to an invasion or a disater coming there way. It was made by only the Founders of the server to keep the people safe. The only thing not seen in CODE is the deaths or secret conversations of others. So people won't really know what happens.
That can't be added in CODE at all. It is only an ability created to communicate, Transport and protect that's it. People who were born as a hybrid and the power of respawn can return from dieing. It is a regeneration and healing trait. People can stop ageing too. Others who weren't born with that can still live a life but different with others. They age yes but die. They don't have it unlike the others. So uh yeah be careful or ya gonna die.
CODE can't be used outside of the server/land cause it's how it works they can still communicate but that's it. Nothing else that it. You have to surive when your outside the server. But overall that's all what CODE is.

Now on to the next topic

×°• TOPIC 2 •°×
: CLANS AND RELATIONSHIPS.

Next is about the clans or families in their world. There are alot of different Clans in the world. They are mostly known as family. So in this book I won't just focus on the mainp characters but members and friends of their family. And yes some or majority of the Clan members and friends are either from the canon stuff of the smp. While others are my own ocs. Don't worry they all have their own personality and stuff. Clans in their family have either a strong connection like example: Puffy's Clan which their most well-known for being pirates.
While other clans have a weak connection. Which the example for that is: The Blade Clan the most well-known for being royals and having the blood god thing.

But really it mostly depends cause we have um somewhat a harsh relationships with other Clans. Because some of them don't even acknowledge
eachothers exsistance. While others didn't know about each other.
For example: The Beloved who clearly knew about other clan members exsistance and communicate alot to them, While example no.2 or members of the rosemore clan have no idea of eachothers exsistance they have no idea where they are either. But rather safe then sorry.

Some clans have a trait that's pass down the family. Like their powers, forms ,their stuff and hobbies . Example no.1
The Minecraft/Soot clan have the Trait of being bird hybrids. Then example no.2 the Chu clan inherit the trait of fi plant manpulation and fish traits Example no.3 The Jacobs clan pass on a Clock in their family. Lastly example no.4 The Krewman Clan inherited skills of  ✨Sarcasm✨.

Clans have a different traits and abilities in their family passed down. Some members of the clans manage to go in history. Like Sir Billaim the third of the Blade clan and Ranbutler of the Belovedclan. While others aren't known much Like Cornlius one
-.. .-. . .- -- . .-. of 'them' were murdered in the village and member of the clan. (A/N: I didin't have alot of research sorry ;( .) These are the ancestors of the clan that exsisted centries ago.

But that's all about it so far.
Also sorry of not being active. I lost interest of the AU for a while. So there might be changes in the characters due to me making them in Gacha club and juggling school for a while. There might me some references to genshin and a few fandoms but yeah so thank you for support and see ya next time!