The boy tatooed on his neck 🐯

Start from the beginning

I got back home, changed in something more comfy.

My phone started to ring,

-"Hi Mikey, are you okay?"-"Y/N, do you wanna eat dinner with me?"-"Yes sure"-"I'll be there in 10min"

-"Y/N, do you wanna eat dinner with me?"
-"Yes sure"
-"I'll be there in 10min"

10min later.

I opened the door and Mikey's eyes widen.
-"You look pretty Y/N"
I was trying to hide my smile but he saw it.
I sat behind him.

-"Do you like sushi?" He asked
-"Of course i do!"

We sat on a sushi restaurant, but he seemed sad, he was smiling as always but this time his energy was different. We left the restaurant and i told him to take us to a park. We sat together on the grass,
I put my head on his shoulder.

-"Mikey, i promised that i would never lie to you, you have to do the same with me"
-"I would never lie to you Y/N."
-"Then let your heart speak, tell me what's wrong"
He approached his face really close to mine and said:
-"You really wanna hear my heart speak?"
My eyes widen and i became red like a tomato.
He started to laugh in a cute way.
-"mmh Y/N, what would you do if your childhood bestfriend left you to join an enemy team?"
I thought about Chifuyu, that must be painful for him...
-"I will stay strong, but i will try to understand why he acted like this. Mikey, you can tell me, it's Baji right?"
-"Yeah..." he said.
-"Baji would never do anything to hurt you, i promise. I know him only for 3 weeks but i have a feeling with him. He's not that kind of guy. He must have an idea behind that"
-"You're probably right."
He put his head on my shoulder.
Then it was time to go. He walked me home, i got off his motorcycle, said goodbye and walked to my door.
I turned around, he was waiting for me to get inside.
But i walked back to him. And hugged him tightly, i whispered to his ear:
-"Mikey, everything's gonna be okay. Promise me you will call me whenever you feel bad about something. Don't keep it for yourself please."
-"Promise me you'll do the same." He said
I smiled to him and got back home.

2 days later:

Mikey's POV:

I'll meet Ken-chin at the park, we will play football a little bit. After these hard times we needed to talk about something else.

 After these hard times we needed to talk about something else

-"Hey Ken-chin... I will do it."
-"Do what?" Draken said.
-"I will tell her i love her"
-"So you heard me last time haha"
-"Of course i did"
-"Are you sure about your feelings"
-"Yes, i know exactly what i feel for Y/N. I want her mine..." Mikey said
-"Maybe you should ask Emma for some advice?" Draken said.
-"No way. She's too close to Y/N, she will ruin everything without having bad attentions."

End of Mikey's POV.

Today, I'm ready to talk to baji! I have to save him from Valhalla. Tell him how we feel, after all Baji is one of my closest friends with Chifuyu.
I'm wearing this today:

Lets wear my booties, and go!I'm walking to his place, it's been 3 days since he ignores my calls

I'm walking to his place, it's been 3 days since he ignores my calls. I think he knows why i am calling.
He can't be a traitor. He literally created the Toman.
That's why I'm walking to his place.
I got on the elevator, and saw Chifuyu.

-"Oh that's true you live here too, shame on me. I was busy thinking about problems."
-"Y/N i have two things to tell you. First, SINCE WHEN ARE YOU SO FUCKING HOT. And then, if you're looking for baji, don't even try, he doesn't even want to talk to me more than five minutes." Chifuyu said.
-"Okay First, THANK YOU SO MUCH, BESTO FRIENDO! Then, AH shit. We're bad now. But everything will be okay, let me just try." I told him.
He took a deep breath.
-"Go on"
He left the elevator and i got in, floor 4.
I knocked at his door.
He opened:

-"Y/N... why are you here?"
-"HELLO FIRST, how are you."
-"Come in."
He made me sit on his couch.
-"Do you wanna eat ramen?"
-"Only if you eat too" i said.
He sat next to me.
I grabbed his shoulders and asked:

-"Baji-kun, Why??"
-"this is my choice and you have to respect it Y/N, let's stop this conversation here, if you came to tell me that I should leave Vallhala I'm done saying what i had to tell you."
-"Baji please understand, Mikey feels betrayed, All the Toman feels sad to see you go. You created the toman Baji..."
-"..."
-"I have nothing to tell you. You should go now Y/N"
-"I will be there, always, even if you leave toman you can still count on me."
He took me to the porch:
-"Thank you Y/N" Baji said.

I haven't done anything. Wait- Takemichi is going to die lol. No way Mikey kills him XD.

I entered my room and fell in the bed, totally exhausted.
It's late, already night outside. I put on some music in my earphones... Mikey is popping in my head.
And destiny acted: Mikey sent me a message:

-"Hey, are you free tonight?"
-"Hii Yes i am"
-"Nice, um I'll come to take you somewhere, be ready at 10pm. (In 20mins)

20mins later

Somebody knocked at the door, i opened the door and...

To be continued...

💗Hope you enjoyed this one, part 3 tomorrow 💗