Chapter Twenty-Five

Comenzar desde el principio

"She doesn't know?"

"Nope. I don't tell her anything which comes in handy." I laid on my stomach putting my chin on my hands as I smiled.

Billie smiled back as she shook her head.

"Well then. I'll see you Saturday."

Me and Billie continued to talk for god knows how long. We always lose track of time when we're together, it'll seem like we've only been talking for an hour and I'll look at the clock and it'll have been 5.

I didn't mind it though. Cause it showed that she was genuinely interested in whatever I had to say, just as I was interested in what she had to say.

"Did you eat something today, love?" Billie asked, a hint of hopefulness in her eyes.

"I did. I had an apple and then about 20 minutes ago I had some yogurt. It's not much but I'm really trying."

It's true. I was trying. I never knew just eating could be so difficult. But every time I do I hear my moms voice saying to stop or else I'm gonna become fat and ugly.

"That's good mama. I'm so proud of you. How do you feel after you've eaten?"

"Still not good. I wanted to throw it up afterwards. But I didn't."

"It's alright, you're getting there. I know it's not an easy process but I'm here with you every step of the way. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"Good. God I wish I could kiss you right now, and just give you a hug."

I blushed a little bit.
"I could use some of those right about now."

"Want me to come over? I'll sneak in through the window."

"No, I need to do homework and if you're here you'll distract me. Besides I don't wanna risk my mom catching you. She'll send me off to some camp for sure."

She laughed, giving me slight butterflies. She always laughed so genuinely it just made me feel good when I heard it.

Billie

I stayed on the phone will Elle as she did her homework. I didn't even care if she wasn't talking, I just liked to look at her. She was so cute when she concentrates.

I heard a knock on my door and I muted myself so Elle could work.

"Yes?"

"It's me." My brothers voice spoke from the other side of the door. I shouted for him to come in and he popped his into my room to tell me dinner was ready.

"Kay I'll be out in a second." I unmuted myself as I sighed. "Mama? I gotta go love. I have to eat dinner."

"Aww, okay. Can you call me before you go to bed?"

I smiled. "Of course I can. I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye Bil."

"Bye Elle."

I hung up the phone and made my way out to our dining table to have dinner with my family.

"Who were you on the phone with?" My mom asked.

"Elle." I answered simply. Scooping up some mashed potatoes and quite literally shoving them in my mouth.

"Is that the girl you never shut up about?" My dad said. Causing my face to turn a light shade of pink.

"Maybe." I mumbled shyly. "She's kinda my girlfriend now."

"What? When did this happen?" My mom asked.

"Yesterday when you guys were at the movies." I stated.

"Is that why you called me and told me to get out of the house?" Finneas said.

"Well yeah. I didn't want you embarrassing me."

He pretended to be offended as he placed a hand over his chest and scoffed.

"Me? Embarrass my little sister? I would never." He said sarcastically.

I chucked a fry at his face.
"Shut up, you bozo."

"So when do we get to meet this girlfriend?" My dad asked.

"I dunno. Whenever she's ready. She's pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people."

"Well as long as she makes you happy, and treats you well that's all I really care about."

"Thanks mom."

I went silent as my family all talked about their day. Of course thinking about Elle. I wondered what school would be like tomorrow now that we're actually official.

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Like I always say feedback is much appreciated!

Love y'all! ❤️