"Also ruined my wedding.....HAHAHA! No, I'm just kidding. Now what should I do with you?"

"I...I will give you some good information, yeah."

Minho hummed, "And how do I know you're not on your way to Canada, good sir?"

"Be-because they are following me! You think I am stupid enough?!"

"Yeah! I do. Can you blame me? You were stupid when you went around trash talking, and when you escaped. You're pretty stupid. Now I'm dumb, but not stupid." Minho shrugged and thought about what to do.

"Just...AHH! This is so stupid," Elijah shouted in frustration. "Ahh! I will truly give you information, you think I am working alone.?"

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you work for Nct."

"Yeah, and I also signed a contract that I didn't follow."

"Ah right," Minho smirked. "I will see what I can do. Maybe, I will take up that offer, but if I do, you better say the truth. You got it, stupid."

"I-ugh Deal." Minho hung up and glanced at Seungmin.

"I should have stayed in school."

Seungmin shook his head, "Like you have a choice. You got kidnapped."

"Just. Like. You."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Aahh....I don't get why we have to stay in this apartment! It's so small," Minhyun dramatically fell onto the floor. Chan stood beside his son as he held onto the batman backpack. Chan had just picked up Minhyun from school, and brought him to what would be their temporary home. Since Minhyun had been staying with his grandmother for the past few days. Chan would have loved for both of them to return home, but it was a disaster and their cover was blown.

Anyone could find them now, and Chan wouldn't take any chances. He made sure to give all the ones that lived in the house a temporary home. Jisung with Jeongin, Changbin with Eunji, and Hyunjin would stay with Chan.

"Minhyun....this is a penthouse," Chan said. Minhyun peeked his head up, then dropped it, causing there to he a thump.

"Ugh, rich people problems."

"Don't snack your head onto the floor!" Chan quickly kneeled down to stop the young boy from hurting himself. "It's just for some time, and beside Hyunjin is here to keep you company."

"Hyunjin is dramatic....too dramatic when we have tea parties, and Minho told me to keep an eye on him along with Changbin," Minhyun continued to spread out through the floor, and dragged himself to the fluffy rug.

Chan slowly followed Minhyun as he made his way to the living. "At least he joins you, right? Now stop being so down. Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Father, let me have my teenage moment right now."

"You're like five, son."

"What! I'm seven!"

"Same thing. Three, five, seven, all the same."

"Bet that's why you didn't go to college."

Chan gasped and huffed, "Were is this attitude coming from?"

"My mouth."

"...."

"....."

"Sorry," Minhyun apologized and got up to join his father on the couch.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chan walked into his room drying his hair after taking a shower. His new room felt very empty even though it was filled with different types of furniture and other things. He placed the towel down on a chair not bothering to place it in its correct spot. Earlier he had put Minhyun to bed, and told him to protect Berry (I forgot about the dog...mi mal).