"Don't worry, Seungmin," Jungwoo patted his back, "I will get you out of here safely." Jungwoo held onto Seungmin and exited the area, avoiding conflict.

*End of Flashback*

"Yo, still can't believe O.G.M.T is official," Seungmin said walking into Minho's room. Minho rolled his eyes at him and jumped onto his bed. "Wait until the leader hears about this."

"Don't get me started on that. I'm going to get another earful from Minhyun, saying how it was the worst timing ever."

"It...was. Like do better, I guess. Anyway, I brought you something," Seungmin showed the plastic bag in his hands, and waved it infront of Minho's face. "I got you two phones, and before you freak out, don't. They're both flip phones."

"Why two? And flip phones?" Minho sat up opening the bag and taking out both boxes. He also noticed there was a bag of small lollipops, and took it out.

"One for Nct and the other for Skz, aka mostly Chan. Also they are not that expensive in my opinion," Seungmin responded.

"Okay rich boy~"

"I already made a list for all the numbers you will need for Skz, and the ones for Nct. I know, I'm great, you don't need to praise me," Seungmin spoke, clearly wanting to be complemented. Minho took the hint and nodded.

"Ah yes! Seungmin, you are so freaking smart, you suprise me every time. Aye! So cute." Seungmin just smiled waving him off. "Anyway, let's start."

"Oh, yeah Changbin told me to tell you to dial this phone number when you could." Seungmin passed a paper to Minho, with numbers on it. Minho took it, and read it. He glanced up to Seungmin and tilted his head.

"Is there more information, like what if it's a sandwich shop. What am I supposed to say? 'Make me a sandwich, or I will chop off your fingers. Why your fingers, because you need those to make sandwiches!'....No." Minho shook his head and smiled knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Ugh, just eat this!" Seungmin shoved a candy in his mouth. "It's Elijah's phone number, well that's what they hope. Just call it and do whatever. Apparently, he left and now they want his thumb on a silver plate."

Minho took the lollipop out of his mouth and just nodded. "Fun. Fine, but set up the phones first, while I take a nap."

"Your really getting on my nerves, Lee," Seungmin grumbled. "Like the hair by the way." Minho just winked and layed back.

"Okay, I'm all done. Before you go on and call Chan, first dial Elijah."

"You got it!" Minho stook out his hand, waiting for Seungmin to place the phone in his hand. When he felt the phone make contact with his hand, he dialed the number on the paper and waited.

"I'm sorry but the person you're trying to reach has a- Voice mail." Minho pointed out cutting off the lady and waiting for the beep to sound, so he could leave a message.

Beep.

"If I want to become a octopus, all I have to do is cut off both your arms! Then I will attach them to me! I'll make sure to do it slowly, maybe then you'll bleed to death!" Minho closed the phone and sighed.

"What kind of threat is that?"

"A good one, my dear sir." The phone rang, making Minho stare at the phone number. "Spam calls already~ I guess I should block-"

"He's calling you back, you dumbass," Seungmin smacked Minho on the forehead.

"Ayo wassup!"

"Don't act like you didn't just threaten me!" Minho backed the phone away from his ear, not knowing it was capable enough to be so loud. "Yes, what I did was wrong, but hey I reunited you with you brothers-"