19: Date Nights, Romance and Murder

Start from the beginning

She laid a kiss on his soft lips for a couple seconds before pulling away.

"Now run along."

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and sprinted to the exit.

"Knock him dead Y/n!" She heard Misa yell from behind.

She walked down the block and stood in front a house that could pass for hers. A fancy red sports car pulled in front of her

She saw the one and only in the driver's

"Hey beautiful, need a ride?" Higuchi joked.

Y/n took a deep breathe before plastering a fake smile, "You bet."

She got in and they got to talking. She played vulnerable and kind of an air head. Higuchi seems to like girls like that.

Girls he can easily take advantage of.

Y/n came across as ditzy, she hated it but it was working like a charm.

"I can even buy you one of your own." he smirked.

Y/n twirled her hair and giggled, "We'll see about that." The two passed by a bar, "How about we try there?"

"There's real dangerous for a lady like you sweetness."

Y/n leaned back more into the seat, "That's okay, I could handle myself since I could kill people...oop." she laughed, "Did I just say that out loud? Oh my goodness."

It was silent till Higuchi chuckled deeply, "You don't have to lie to me Aimi, I could keep you safe."

"I'm serious, all I need is a face." She said proudly, aspiring to paint a bad bitch front.

"Really?" he looked at her before looking back at the road, "Can you prove that?"

"I'll only prove myself to Kira. I would do anything for him." Y/n awed.

It was silent for a while again before Higuchi spoke up, "Since I'm Kira you would stay by my side?"

It was too quiet so Higuchi looked at her to see a shocked expression on her face, "No way! You're kira?" she beamed in fake shock.

Y/n wondered how things would've been if that was her actual personality. It was best if she didn't dwell on that.

"Y-Yeah."

"Then let's prove it to each other!" Y/n squirmed excitedly

"I can't, I can't write until I'm at home." Higuichi got serious, "You prove it right now," he said sternly that actually scared her.

"Fine but I only kill bad people."

He pulled over at the side of the road and got his cell in which he retrieved a photo of a fat old bald man, almost similar to Kitamura.

"He's known for money laundering and human trafficking, using his business as a massive front."

Y/n face cringed at what he had done, "I'll gladly kill his ass." she paused, "Can you turn around?"

To her surprised the creep obliged.

Y/n looked to the back seat where the shinigami Rem had been the entire time. Rem pulled out her book and wrote the name of the man that Higuchi showed her.

Y/n was relieved she got the hint.

The creature of death put her book away.

"Alright, he should be dead by now."

He dialed the number of the what she assumed the man Rem had killed.

His face turned to a one of pure shock when he received the news that the man had in fact died.