8

ELIZABETH SHELBY

It's been 2 days. 2 days and the door hasn't been touched. Nobody in or out. So when I saw the handle move today, I thought I was losing it. But Marc walked in. He shut the door behind him and I was sitting in the corner with my knees hugged to my chest. He just gave me a smug grin.

"What did you do to Will?" I asked. He chuckled and flipped the chair to face me. Then he sat down and relaxed. "You really like my son, don't you?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I didn't want him to hurt Will again because of my answer. "That's ok. I get it. He can be a real charmer. He gave you food, water, fixed all your little boo boo's" he said. I just stared at the floor. "What did you do to him?" I repeated. "He's alive. But that's all you need to know." he said. Then he dragged the chair a few feet closer and sat back down. "Right now, you should be focused on your own survival," he said. I looked up at him and furrowed my brow. "My son was a fool but he was right about one thing...We have to keep you alive," he said. I just nodded slightly. "But we get to keep you for a while. So from now on, you are going to earn the things you need." he said. I looked at him quickly. "What?" I said as my voice cracked. "You Shelby's, you get everything handed to you. So now, every bite of food you take, every sip of water you drink, you are going to earn it." he said. I was terrified to ask but I did anyway. "How?" I said quietly. He smirked.

"Stand up," he said. I looked at him with pleading eyes but he didn't blink. "Stand up," he snapped. I clutched my ribs as I stood up. He smiled as he stared at my body. "Come here," he said. I stepped closer and he reached for my bra and began to tug it off. "Stop it!" I yelled as I pulled away and covered my chest with my arms. "What was that?" he questioned. My eyes filled with tears and I shook my head. "I said no." I said. He shrugged. "Fine, I guess you aren't eating tonight." he said. Then he stood up and walked out. I sat back down and my stomach growled. I hadn't eaten in 2 days and I hadn't had water in almost 3. My mouth was dry and I was starving. I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. But I never did. I miss Will.

Marc didn't return till the next day. It was the afternoon when he strolled in and sat down. "Are you hungry?" he asked. I gave a small nod. "Do you want some water?" he asked. I nodded again. "Well you know what to do," he said. I felt the tears on my cheeks as I stood up. He grabbed my hips and pulled me forward so I stood between his legs. I flinched as he wiped my cheeks. "Don't cry princess. This isn't your fault." he said. I looked at him in confusion. "Your father started this and he could have stopped it days ago. This is because of him." he said. I stared at him, I was too tired to argue. "Do you understand me?" he asked. I just nodded. "Good," he said. Then he pulled my bra off. "You have such a tight body," he said. I looked down as my cheeks burned with shame. He grabbed my chin and forced my head up. "Say thank you" he snapped. "Thank you" I said barely above a whisper. He smirked as he pressed his thumb into my mouth. "I'll teach you how to be of use." he said smugly. Then he pushed on my shoulders and I sank to my knees in front of him. I could see the bulge in his pants and he grabbed my hand and pressed it to his groin. "Good girl," he said. Then he unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. My eyes widened as he grabbed the back of my head. "Open your mouth, wide. No teeth," he said. He put my mouth over him and began to bob my head up and down. He shoved his cock down my throat and I gagged and coughed. "Good girl, keep going," he said. He groped my breasts as I deep throated him. He laughed when I gagged. Then he came into my mouth. I pulled away and spit it out on the floor as I wiped my mouth. He laughed. "Did I say you could spit it out?" he snapped. I looked at him in terror as he grabbed my hair by the roots. "I'm sorry- I- I didn't know-" I said. "It's clear you've never sucked a cock before. Next time, you swallow." he said. I just nodded. He pulled a piece of bread and a flask of water from his coat and handed it to me. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" he asked. "No," I said quietly. I ate and drank quickly and handed him back the flask. "Say thank you." he said. "Thank you," I said. He nodded and patted me on the head like a dog. "See you later, princess," he said. Then he left.

Once the door shut, I put my bra back on and cried softly in the corner. Even if dad ever did find me, I don't think I could ever face him. I'm disgusted. I'm a whore. He shouldn't want me back.