Chapter 3

Kengkla is so tired on running just to get away from the police man, kengkla stopped on the place he used to go always when police man trying to catch him,the police man trying to catch him because he rob the profits of the simple shop there cause he don't want to be burden on his friend, he want to helped his friend but he has no job that's why he do this kind of bad things .

Kengkla is just a simple boy and kengkla used to live alone since his mother died at cancer, he has nobody to ask for help, he have no brother or relative to live with but he has only one friend who helped him and agreed to make him stay at his room as his roommate and friend.

Kengkla arrived at his friend's room. He entered the room and his friend ask him "Where he go?"

Kengkla answered "I just strolled outside"

"or you do something bad again? " His friend ask

"no.. No! I'm just strolled outside and just that nothing else! " ~kengkla

"you say so, but I hope you didn't do something bad again or stealing things or money from someone " kengkla friend said

"Because I'm your friend and I helped you a lot just  to change your life & self ok, and I'm worried too" he added

" I know, I promise that I didn't do something bad this time, and thank you for having such a good friend *and kengkla hug his friend* " ~Kengkla lied on his friend

"OK I will sleep now, I'm tired, see you tomorrow, good night my friend " ~kengkla

Kengkla lay down on his bed and realize that he need to change his self not just for his self but also for his friend who helped him a lot. But the problem is when and where he will start to change his self?!

*Plan and Ae home*

Ae POV

I opened my eyes and started to get up on bed, and I felt a migraine, i started to think what i do last night and started to confused too. Then i suddenly heard a knock from the door I opened it and see Can standing there. "Are you ok right now, Ae?" He ask and i said "No, after i woke up i suddenly feel a migraine" then i ask "what i did exactly last night?" then can laugh on me.

Can :ohh You actually forgot what you did and what happened last night?

Ae : That's why I'm asking you what really happened last night?!

Then i suddenly remembered what Can makes me remember.

Ae : shittttt! I drink a lot of beer last night!

Can : and..... It's because .......

Ae : It's because me and Mae broke up!! 💔

Can : your 100%right. *while laughing*

"Oh why are you still laughing at me are you happy because Mae broke up with me? Huh?"

"I laughed at you because your so burden to me last night, your so heavy to carry" Can complain about me, I used to it since he's my naughty little brother

Ae : so what can I do for my brother, treat it as my compensation for accompany me last night even I thought you will leave me alone.

Can : ohhh I'm your brother and I will not leave you alone, never! Because brother need to stick together right?

Ae : yeah, you're right!

Can : Just treat me by buying a cupcakes to Techno's bakery later.

Ae : ok you said that!

Then suddenly our Mom called our name! "Ae come down we will eat our breakfast now ! "

"ok Mom" I replied