"Amane-sama, Kuina-sama, Kanata-sama. Greetings, please do tell Oyakata-sama of my wish for his full health," Amane nodded her head and instructed the boys to raised their heads and follow her and her daughters. They then arrived infront of the Ubuyashiki estate and there they see the Hashiras standing infront of the place with Baji and Tanjiro.

When Amane walked up to the patio with both of the young girls beside her, Kazutora instructed his friends to stand at the side.

Chifuyu eyed Baji with sparkles in his eyes. Never has he seen the person that he looked up the most to be much more awesome.

Amane apologized for her delay as she is taking in place for Oyakata-sama for the meeting. The Hashiras didn't give a single glance to the group of deliquents that were just standing at the side.

When Amane was saying out her speech, Mikey seemed to drows and slept, leaning his head at the person who was beside him, Draken. Draken noticed the weight on his side and looked down to ses Mikey sleeping. He let out sigh and just let the young lad sleep until the meeting was over.

Just minutes after the meeting ended, group of kakushis quickly came out of no where and started to carry the grouo of boys to the Butterfly Estate. A kakushi cried inside as he felt a saliva drooling from the sleeping boy slipped down from his mouth to the kakushi's shoulder.

Once they reached to said destination that was requested by both Shinobu and (Y/n), Aoi instructed the male whonwas carrying Mikey on his back to one of the beds.

"E-Eh? Two (Y/n)s..?" Angry pointed at the twins. Angry patted the his brother's back and chuckled.

"As a twin yourself, I didn't know you wouldn't even know that their twins.." Rindou scoffed.

Angry's neck cracked as he turned his head towards Rindou and raised his right fist. Rindou saw this and flinched as he quickly hid behind his brother. Ran and Smiley both laughed and just patted their little brother's back. Draken then felt a tug on tha bavk of his jacket and turned around and looked down to see Nezuko without her muzzle.

"K-Konni-- Konnichiwa!" She said, smiling at the boy. Draken's eyes widened as he saw the girl just standing there as the ray of sunlight illuminates her figure. Takemichi's head then snapped and stared at Nezuko who looked at him and smiled. She then raised a finger and pointed right at the blond.

"Mr. Coward!" Takemichi then felt a weight of an insult crushing down at his back.

"It first started with a crow, and now her.." Takemichi balled himself up into a ball and just cried at the corner. Then footsteps were heard coming to the room and the door slide opened to reveal Urukodaki Sakonji himself.

"Souta, Nahoya you boys doin' good?" He asked his grandsons and the twins nodded their heads. Izana just stared both at Shinobu and (Y/n) as he began to tgink of which one is (Y/n).

Shinobu then noticed his staring and smirked. She leaned into her sister's ears and whispered out her skeaming plan. Then the two Kochos skipped their way infront of Izana and smiled.

"Ne, ne, let's play a game!" The two girls said in union.

Mikey, who suddenly woke from his sleep aftee noticing when he was laying on a soft bed, and Kakucho heard this and went up to them. "What kind of game?" Kakucho raised a brow, while Mikey tilted his head.

Both (Y/n) and Shinobu then clasped their hands and switched places and posed at the same time.

"This game is called, 'Guess who is
(Y/n)!" The girls chimed, giving the boys a close eye smile.

"The rule games are simple," Shinobu pointed out.

"Guess which one of us is (Y/n) and you win!" (Y/n) continued. Aoi stared at the twins and just chuckled, Draken sighed and just suggest to Mikey and Izana not to play, but the two boys beated them to it.

"Mikey, Izana, their jusy gonna play tricks on you guys--"

"We'll play!" Izana shouted with full determination

"Yea!" Mikey punched his fist in the air. Draken irked and just looked over Aoi who just mouthed at him to just get along with it.

The Kocho twins smiled deviously and quickly switched their places and opened their hair clips and passed to one another. After a minute, they stopped and placed the hair butterfly pin back to its original style.

"So? Do any of you know which one of us is (Y/n)~?" The two girls asked, placing a hand on their cheek at the same time.

By now, everything was just the same. Both Shinobu and (Y/n) were actually wearing their actaul colored butterdly pins, but the only thing is that they only switched positions. Shinobu was formerly at the right and now she's at left and (Y/n) was formerly at the right and is now standing at the left.

Both Izana and Mikey started to think as they both tilted their heads againsg one another as if they were trying to talk telepathically. Then a knocking sound was heard and to reveal Obanai.

"Oh, their doing this game again?" Obanai sighed. He had grown used to the twin's games and even though he had been played their games multiple he always seem to get the wrong choices everytime.

"Ne, ne, Iguro-san, you want to join~?" (Y/n) asked softly as she and Shinobu both smiled at the Serpent Hashira. Obanai let out a sigh and just agreed to the offer.

"I was only here to grab some bandages, but I guess playing this game again won't harm.." he stood beside the two teens and started staring at the pair of twins.

Minutes later, he snapped his finger and pointed at the left where (Y/n) was standing.

"The left. (Y/n) has been in Shibuya for a few months, and there are some pores on her face," Obanai blutly stated and both of the girls flinched in shock at the male's answer. But the next thing they saw was Obanai being punched in the air, and landed on the floor unconcious.

"YOU DON'T JUST TALK LIKE THAT SO SUDDEN!" The girl irritatedly spat. The only difference between (Y/n) and Shinobu were their patience.

Aoi sighed and shook her head, as Shinobu was now calming down the fuming (Y/n).