I quickly tied all of them on and made sure they were all tight.

I glanced up at the scoreboard to see we were in third. Wait, who's in second?

"UP!!!" Denki screeched as they all went up higher, slightly uneven, but it was worth it as another team barely missed us.

"Awwh, too bad. We were so close too," a blond boy said from underneath us.

"What the hell?" Kacchan said as he tried to even us out in the air.

"What's the matter? Too scared to fight so you're going to hide in the air the whole time?" He began mocking us as I glanced at Hitoshi. Seeing me, he nodded his head and looked back at the blond below.

"Why the hell would we be scared of you?" Shinso yelled back, making the boy smirk.

"Why don't you come down here and find ou-" he suddenly stiffened and stopped talking.

"Monoma? What's wrong?" A plain looking brunette asked his team mate. Sadly for him, he got no response.

"Let's go," I said, keeping my voice low so the group below wouldn't hear us.

They all nodded and quickly darted down to the distracted group. As we flew past them, Denki and I both reached out, snatching all of their headbands and zooming back up again as I tied them on.

"That was so easy!" Kaminari cheered.

"Should I release him now?" Hitoshi asked, glancing back at the still confused and shocked team.

"If you can, I think it'd be better to leave him like that for as long as possible so that they don't cause us any trouble."

"Two minutes left!"

"We got this in the bag!" Denki said with a grin on his face.

"We still need to be on guard Dunce Face, you never know if anyone will come with a last minute atta-"

"LEFT!" I yelled as a grappling hook machine came shooting at us from the ground.

"What was that?!" Shinso called as we regained our balance again.

"Looks like Todoroki just can't settle for first," I mumbled as I saw Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Mei start to fly up into the air to us, "and of course Mei brought jetpacks and rocket boots too."

"Hey guys! Look at all the babies I brought!" Mei gave us all a shit eating grin with her eyes blown wide as her team tried adjusting to being in the air.

"Get ready guys, we have no way of knowing which inventions Mei brought. Add in Yaoyorozu's quirk, Todoroki's ice, and Iida's speed, although I don't know how that'll work in the air... yeah, things aren't looking too good," I mumbled as I began to try and form a plan.

"That's motivating," grumbled Shinso as he studied our opponents.

"90 second!!"

"Here they come!" Denki warned as they began approaching us at rapid speed.

"LEFT!" I yelled trying to get our team out of the way as they passed by us. "If we stay in the air, Todoroki won't be able to use his quirk, neither will Iida, but still look out for them. Mei and Yaoyorozu are huge threats right now."

"Pointing out the obvious isn't going to help us beat that Icy Hot bastard!" Kacchan yelled as he glared daggers.

"Guys, they're coming back!" Kaminari yelled. "Why are you guys coming after us? You're already in first place!"

"I think our best option is to try and avoid all their attacks- SHIT! GO DOWN!" I yelled as Yaoyorozu threw some sort of sphere that looked a lot like my paralyzer grenade. "DON'T LOOK AT THE BALL!"

"What? Why no-"

"Dunce face?! What the hell?! Why isn't he moving?!" Kacchan yelled as he looked over.

"That damn Mei gave my blueprints to Yaoyorozu. He'll be ok in 5 minutes, he's just paralyzed, but now we have to try and move with him."

"45 seconds!!"

We hovered a few meters above the ground, trying to regain our balance without Denki as suddenly we heard a loud shout.

"RECIPRO BURST!"

"LEFT!!! KACCHAN!"

Todoroki's team suddenly came rushing at us, thank goodness he yelled out before he came, or else we'd be sitting at 0 points.

I closed my left eye as Kacchan let out a large explosion, covering us with smoke, helping us move faster, and knocking their team off.

"10 seconds!!!"

"What's wrong Iida? That all the juice you got?" Shinso asked, taunting Iida after seeing how out of breath he was.

"You good Izu?" Kacchan asked, not looking away from Todoroki.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"5!!"

"Shit! Up!" We flew up, but Todoroki had the audacity to grab Denki's loose leg and drag us back down.

"YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!" Kacchan blew an explosion toward their team, but was blocked by a large shield, courtesy of Momo.

"4!"

I grabbed a small disc from my pocket and threw it at Todoroki. It landed on his right arm and wrapped around, enabling his quirk on that limb.

"3!"

"Why can't I use my quirk?" He mumbled, trying and failing to take off the bracelet.

"2!"

"Sorry Todoroki, looks like you're just going to have to settle with first," I shrugged as he lost his grip on Denki he reached up as we shot up but stopped and pulled his hand back down.

"1!"

"TIMES UP! AND WITH THAT THE SECOND ROUND IS OFFICIALLY OVER!"