Survival test

Waking up early in the morning is not my thing, especially for a black person. I go do my face routine and brush my teeth and slick my hair back into a slick back ponytail. Hearing a knock on my window I looked and saw Kakashi waving at me.

"What the hell are you doing early in the morning?"

He jumps in the house and looks at my bed and then me.

"What the fuck are you looking", he points to my blue underwear set sat neatly in my bed.

"Do you need me to come back?"

"Yes you damn pervert"

"Sorry," he says waving his hands in front of him

{Timeskip to the test}

Walking up to the group I say good morning and so does Kakashi.

"Hey! your late," Sakura and Naruto screamed angrily

"Well, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take a long way he says pointing to where he just came from"

"Anyways let's get started, here we go, it's set for noon," he says setting the timer

"Your assignment is very simple, you just have to take these bells from me that's all there is to it, if you can't get them by noon, you go without lunch and you'll be tied to those posts, and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you," he explained.

"Do you need help or do you want to do this by yourself?" I asked

"No I will be just fine just sit down and observe their skills," Kakashi commanded

I nodded in return to what he said and went to a tree branch and sat on it to see my surroundings easily.

{Started test}

"Get ready and start"

They all vanished away to hide and I guess come up with a plan to take the bells. I was looking where they went when suddenly I spotted Anbu watching me, now I know why I feel watched during the daily. I jump down from the tree and make my way to the Hokages office in need to talk to Hirzuen about this situation. Walking angrily to the Hokages office I received a few glances from the civilians, which I paid no mind to.

Knocking on the door to the Hokages office I receive a come in for Hirzuen.

"Are you seriously having the Anbu watch over me?"

looking up from the paperwork he gives me his undivided attention.

"Yes for safety reasons and because you are the tenth jinchuricki and Naruto is the Ninth- Jinchuricki so, of course, I will keep an eye on you guys".

"You know I can keep an eye on Naruto, I'm way stronger than him and what am I supposed to do when they find out people are watching them, that's too many questions for me and Kakashi to answer".

The Hokage takes a swing of his pipe and looks at me dead in my eye.

"You better watch after Naruto but please look after him better than I did, promise"

I look at him slightly confused but obliged, "I promise you I will".

"Good your dismissed"

Walking back to the training grounds I see Naruto and some of his shadow clones shooting out of the water towards Kakashi.

"Oh poor Naruto, I wish he would think before he acts," I say somewhat disappointed.

Walking over to a tree I lay down and get relaxed, pulling out a book I had begun to read until my eyes decided to close. I read and read and read until I fell asleep with the book over my face and slightly drooling.