Hugs 4 the Homies

TW// Cussing, mentions of murder and poison, also knives.

I know I haven't updated in forever, and I'm sorry for the lack of content. I was on my five day bleeding spree (aka my period) and had no motivation to do anything. Also I haven't proofread this, so if there's any mistakes feel free to point them out :D!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy looks across the room, seeing a tired Purpled walking into their shared living room. The two had moved in together after Tommy had come to Las Nevadas from Wilbur's start-up country and Big Q decided they needed to get along.

"Mornin', idiot. Coffee's already made." Tommy stated, trying to decipher why Purpled looked had a long face.

"Tommy, you don't even drink coffee. Why'd you make this? Are you trying to poison me? Because if you are-"

"I'M NOT POISONING YOU YOU DUMBASS! I MADE YOU COFFEE BECAUSE YOU DRINK THAT BITTER SHIT AND I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING FUCKING NICE FOR YOU!" Tommy cut off Purpled with his signature screaming that could give anyone a headache, even if they had already taken headache medicine.

"Oh, well," Purpled stopped talking for a second, pouring the room temperature coffee into his cup, then smelling it, probably checking for poison. After he was sure the coffee was safe, he looked up and almost smiled, "thanks, I guess."

Purpled then went to sit down on the faux leather stool Quackity had given to him, checking the seat for knives, pins, and other various sharp items before sitting down and slightly relaxing. I guess his coffee was starting to kick in and make up for the hours of sleep he had lost.

Tommy had always watched Purpled do odd things like checking seats for traps, and he had always found it somewhat odd. Nobody had put anything there and it was obvious, but he'd still check the entire thing before sitting. Same with the poison in the coffee. He had no access to poison yet he still made sure there was none in mixed in the coffee.

"Why do you do that?"

Purpled looked at Tommy for a fraction of a second before responding, "do what?"

"Looking at the seat cushions. Nobody normally does that, it looks weird."

"Well, I don't want to sit on something."

"And the coffee?"

"You might want to kill me, I don't know. Also, you kinda hate me, so it wouldn't be below you."

"And constantly eying me to see if I have weapons on me?"

"Wait, how do you know I do that? Also, what if you're armed? I could end up killed due to simple ignorance of detail."

"Purps... I'm not going to kill you.. I don't know how long it'll take you to realize this, but I have no murder plans for you." Tommy tried to smile, but ultimately ended up scaring Purpled a bit more. He needs to remember to brush his teeth more often.

Purpled recoiled at the nickname, Tommy wasn't even close to him, they'd only been living in the same house for a week and their previous interactions ended in murder, so why was he calling him something that only his closest friends and family called him?

"Purpled... you're safe. Nobody wants you dead." As Tommy said these words of comfort, Purpled had started to shake slightly as his eyes started to sting.

"You're okay, you can let your guard down every once and a while. It'll be okay in the end. After all of these wars and violence and fights, you'll still be alive hopefully, and I'll definitely be alive, and you can't die twice, so you have me through it all!" Purpled almost seemed sad after hearing that he could never get rid of the annoying blonde next to him, but his current mood hadn't changed.

Suddenly, Tommy had wrapped his arms around Purpled, trying to hug him while he tried to stop himself from crying.

"TOMMY YOU LYING ASSHOLE YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" Purpled squirmed and clawed at Tommy's hands, but they wouldn't budge. Meanwhile, Tommy was shocked. Has Purpled really never been hugged?

"Purps, I'm not trying to kill you. I can let go whenever you want, just say so."

"THEN LET ME GO!"