Confession

tw- mentioning of alcohol (no drinking however)
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟-

I was in my room packing my bags when I realized I had no where to stay. I pick up my phone and dialed Ed.

"hello!"

"hey e-"

"I'm currently not avaliable right now call back later or leave message after the beep" I a couple of seconds later a small beeping noise was heard through the phone.

I sigh and continue packing my stuff. I can't believe he would ignore me like that,I've put my trust in his hands I don't want him to break that trust, or maybe I'm just being dramatic he has his own life i should respect that.

I nod to myself and finish packing my stuff and say goodbye to clay. well, we're am I supposed to go now.

that's when I hear my ring tone go off and see Ed calling.

"hey George sorry for not answering earlier today was busy... so what's up?"

"my b-boyfriend just kicked me out of my h-house" tears start to appear at the corner of my eyes.

"George I'm coming to your house right now and you can stay with me for a bit"

"Y-you don't have t-too"

"yes I do George well I better leave bye"

"bye"

i sigh and hang up. fuck I'm going to have to repay him somehow (not like that you horny fuck)

a couple minutes later Ed arrives and we headinto his house. I didn't know what I was expecting but it wasn't a huge ass mansion.

I stare at the house 2 stories tall, marble counters, and a grand piano.

"you play?" I ask pointing towards the piano.

"sometimes. why?"

"oh I used to play when I was in junior high!"

"you want to play?"

"oh I don't t-think I'm any good"

he lead me towards the piano and sat down on the seat,and patted his lap for me to sit down.

I sat down on his lap face completely red when he grabbed my hands and started playing the paino with my hands. (please tell me if this makes sense or not)

he rested his head on my shoulder and started whispering singing.

"the club isn't th best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go." he started

"m-me and my friends at the table doing shots and drink fast then we talk slow" and my voice starting to crack

we went on with the next couple of verses until Ed changed one of the lyrics.

"george, you know I want your love"

this casued me to mess up on the piano and make an ugly sounding note.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't had"

"n-no it's fine"

"George..." Ed paused "can I tell you something he started fidgeting with his fingers looking down at his feet.

" of course you can"

"I-I love you..."

I don't what came over me but I kissed him,to my surprised he kissed back. we parted quickly,looking into each other's eyes faces both completely flushed.

I look away and see dream in front of the doorway carrying my pc parts in tears "George..."

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝-𝟻𝟹𝟹