But, she had a stroke of luck, the moonlight shined on one of the men's faces and she saw that it was Caesar. She grinned and watched as they got into a car and left. She waited a couple of seconds before starting her car and following behind them with her headlights off.

Meanwhile...

Huey had been busy all day, resupplying what Riley stole, calming Felipe down, and picking up Darnell from school. He was worn out. Darnell had feel asleep watching cartoons.

Huey shot a quick text message to Jazmine 'Thanks for the information you gave me earlier'

He almost forgot to send someone to take care of that. Huey was about to call up some people until he got a knock at the door. He stood up and went to the door, opening it. He was surprised when he saw Caesar. "How the fuck did you get throug--" Huey noticed the knife, coming to slash his face.

Huey easily dodged it. Caesar threw a kick to Huey's stomach, that sent him staggering back. "Weak ass suit wearing mothafucka." Caesar said, approaching him. Huey charged at him taking him to the floor.

Huey and Caesar struggled onto the floor until Caesar plunged the knife into Huey's chest.  Caesar then pushed Huey off of him, and took out a gun and aimed it at Huey's head. "You ain't surviving this chump."

BOOM.

Nothing happened. Huey then looked back up at Caesar and noticed he was shot. Huey's head snapped to the open door and there was Riley, with the smoking gun. "I hate this nigga and I'll never work for him again. But, you ain't killing him."

Caesar tried to aim the gun at Riley but Riley put two more bullets into his body and Caesar slumped over dead as hell.

Riley put his gun back in his waist and glanced over at Huey. "An ambulance is coming to save you. If Felipe ever finds where I stay at. I hope you remember how I helped you Huey. Cause we're still brothers." Riley then placed on his hood and left the barely conscious Huey to think about that.

Meanwhile...

Christini ended the recording. She had been standing a few feet away in the bushes, recording everything from the open doorway. She crept back to her car as Riley ran out. "This was what she needed. If she gave this to the police they'd have valid evidence to reopen the case against Riley... But not, Huey... She gritted her teeth. "I want the both of them." She said, starting her engine and leaving the scene before anyone noticed her.

The Next Day.

News had reached Felipe that Huey had gotten into an altercation the night before. He made his way to the hospital Huey was currently at. He walked into the room, greeting Huey. "Hello, Huey Freeman." Felipe sat down. "I told you the day after your brother and friend left. That the only time you'll ever see me again is that if you fuck up. How is it that you have a mansion with no security? You allow this pathetic negro sneak into your home and almost kill you. The only good thing that has come out of this, is that we now know two things. Caesar is dead... And you have a stalker."

Felipe reached into his jacket pocket, throwing some pictures on him. "My men reviewed your security cameras. We saw your brother leave and kill his former comrade. We also saw that there was a little rat. Watching the whole thing... After further review of the video and taking a good look at the plates... It turns out it was a former friend of you. Christini... You know what she can do with that video."

Huey nodded his head. "She can reopen the case against Riley and most likely me." Huey said.

Felipe nodded. "Precisely, and I won't be able to get you off this time. So, you will find and kill this woman. For the time being we will give your brother a pass. Think of it as a gift. Don't ever make me have to come back here again. I want you fully recovered by the end of this day." Felipe stood up and left the room.

Huey sighed, knowing he was as far as ever from killing Felipe.

Meanwhile...

Cindy was on the corner, watching as her hoes did their jobs. She needed to be there making sure they did it right. When one of her men came and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What the fuck is it dude?" Cindy questioned.

"Huey got stabbed last night. He's in the hospital."

"So? The fuck that got to do with me?" 

"Don't ya see? This is our chance to expand. With him in the hospital AND not knowing about us. We get up and take over some his spots, steal his shit. Do some damage."

"So basically the same damn shit, Riley is doing..." Cindy nodded. "Ight. But, we have a smaller crew though, so we better take this shit nice and easy. We'll hit them today though, most def."

Cindy smiled, knowing God had something to do with the luck she has had most recently.

Meanwhile...

Riley was driving around the city, about to goto Skinny's bar. "Him and Caesar used to have meetings there everyday, slowly there were turning Huey's men against him. They were the ones making it easy for them to steal Huey's product.

He parked in his car in front of the bar and went inside. He dapped up with Angel and went to the back of the bar and sat down. "So, I heard you wanted a meeting you got it."

"Come join the dark side, Angel."

Angel laughed. "The dark side? I heard the dark side kills their own men in cold blood." He said with a more serious face.

"He was making a death march towards my brother. I don't want him dead. I want him with no power and I know you do too."

Angel raised an eyebrow "How do you know?"

"Before me, Huey, and Caesar took over you were the boss of your men, of your own decisions. You joined up with us because you thought Huey was his own thinker and a super boss. Now, I'm hearing you can't stand him." Riley explained.

Angel scoffed. "You're right about that. Huey is puppet for a foreigner."

"Then join up with me, look around... My men are everywhere... Everyday we're getting more stronger than Huey."

Suddenly, the door to the bar was kicked in. "Thugnificent Lethal Interjection crew in the house!" A man shouted. "Huey wants to deliver y'all a message." They raised their guns and began shooting at everything. Riley's people being cut down like flies.

A bullet went through Riley's shoulder and into Angels stomach.

"AHH!" He screamed out in pain. Riley looked for a way of escaped and saw they were closed to a window. Riley got up and began running for life to that window. He jumped threw it and shards of glass cut threw his body.

"The nigga went through the window!" 

Riley quickly got up and limped down the alleyway. He found a metal dumpster and hopped inside of it, slowly breathing. He heard multiple footsteps run past the dumpster. He then passed out on top of a bunch of trash.

Meanwhile...

Huey got a text message as he was getting ready to check out of the hospital.

'It's done, call us if you need more work done.'

He weakly smiled, he had called that crew earlier that morning to take care of Riley's little plan.

To be continued.

---

Wassup! If you liked this please go check out my other book Boondocks 1960s, I just recently posted more content for that.