Chapter 1

Epilogue:

This isn't just a love story, It's a fantasy. What happens when a normal teenage boy meets a werewolf and a vampire hybrid? So what do you say? Shall we begin?

[Back to the story]

Park Sunghoon is not just your typical jock nor a nerdy boy. He tried to fit in the crowd because he feels like an outsider. Even though he worked hard for the best results, he still thinks he's an outsider. But at night, he's different. His family runs a paranormal business. He is the one who captures the event of the crime. He had one friend, his name is Kim Sunoo. The two of them love hanging out with each other, especially on movie nights. They would get a movie from the VHS store and go to Sunghoon's house to watch it. But today, it's different.

At school

"Sunghoon, Where are you?" Asked Sunoo as he impatiently talked to his phone.

"Hold on Sunoo, I'm still late for Chemistry, I'll be right back," Sunghoon said as she quickly pranced to the door. When he's almost to the door, he stopped and panted for a while. When he opened the door, he accidentally hit someone on the head.

"Oh... My Goodness, Are you okay?" Asked Sunghoon as he knelt to help the stranger.

"I'm fine, good thing you didn't put force into it," said Jake as he stood up and guided him to his seat.

"Mr. Park." Said Professor Damon "Why are you late for class?"

"I'm sorry Professor, I was so busy studying that I overslept." Said Sunghoon as she tried to look away from Jake who was sitting next to him.

"Have you ever considered an alarm clock?" Ni-ki jokingly asked.

"Mr. Riki, Don't you ever mock Park!" the professor exclaimed. Ni-ki rolled his eyes while Sunghoon bowed down his head in embarrassment.

"Alright class, since we have plenty of time. Let us discuss our pair project." Said Professor Damon as he clapped his hands and opened his desk drawer and took out his clipboard. Everyone groaned and whined because why not, they hate pair projects.

"Class, this is half the grade. Okay? Said the professor as he sat down in his chair.

'Class, you and your partner will make an experiment for the whole school to see." said the professor. "Due date will be next month."

The class doesn't seem thrilled by the idea but they had to do it because it's worth have the grade. The professor wrote the names of the students and their pairs on the chalkboard. As Sunghoon looked at the board, his eyes widened. he cannot believe it.

"Now to be fair, your partners are the people who sat next to you." Said the professor. Some were thrilled, some were not. but Sunghoon has mixed feelings.......

[At the school cafeteria]

"Sunghoon, I never knew You and Jake are gonna be partners," Sunoo said as he took his phone to check something.

"Sunoo, I'm so ashamed of myself,"

"Why?" Sunoo asks with a hint of surprise.

"Ni-ki just embarrassed me in front of the whole class because I was freaking late," Sunghoon said as he covers his eyes.

"That Riki," Sunoo said as he rolled his eyes. "Ignore that bastard, He only did that because he has feelings for you"

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes, while the two are bickering, Ivory, One of Sunghoon's hunting allies came to Sunghoon's table and asked.

"Hey Sunghoon, Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," Sunghoon said, he and Ivory left the table and entered a room.

"Sunghoon, We have a mission tonight. Werewolves are lashing out and rampaging the innocent civilians." Ivory said

Sunghoon replied. "Werewolves? I thought they were captured or something like that?"

"Well, we don't know how the werewolves got loose but that's our mission for tonight," Ivory said as she checked her paperwork.

[At night time]

"Sunghoon, Please be safe. I don't want to lose another member of our family," Sunghoon's mom said as she kissed her son as Sunghoon was about to leave for another mission.

"Mom," Said Sunghoon "Do you still feel the pain when dad sacrificed his life for me?"

"Sunghoon, the reason why your dad sacrificed his life is that he wants the family legacy to live on and prosper," She said as she wiped the tear on Sunghoon's face

"I miss dad" Sunghoon looked away because of that incident, an incident that remains in the minds of the Park family.

[November 14, 2013, where Sunghoon was 10]

At the height of the paranormal investigation crime, Sunghoon's dad was going to investigate a murder mystery that includes a vampire on the loose. At four o'clock in the morning.

"Sunghoon, you better see this" Sunghoon's mom said as she glanced at the tv. Sunghoon went to his mom and were shocked as their mom pointed at the television. It was a news article about their dad.

News headline: Local paranormal hunter Mr. Park tragically died while finding the culprit of a murder mystery.

Local Paranormal hunter Mr. Park, Age 35, died on November 14, 2013, at 3:30 am. He was found dead in front of a bank where the culprit was last seen. Police found a note on one of Jacques's pockets and it contains.

"If I die today, please tell my wife that I love her and tell my son Sunghoon to live the legacy and life of my business" - Mr. Park.

[Present day]

Sunghoon will never forget that day, he lost a loved one. A role model, a caring father, and a person whom he loved dearly. As he said goodbye to her mom. She went out to finish the mission.

[At the forest]

As the team hid behind the bushes to catch the werewolves, then the full moon rose and out of nowhere, their werewolves started to howl to the moon. Ivory aimed her bow to the leader and released the arrow, hitting the leader's shoulder.

"Spies!" yelled the werewolf servant. Then a fight ensued, between the wolves and the hunters. Sunghoon shot only a few werewolves before being tackled from behind.

"Retreat!" yelled one of the hunters. Everyone retreated but Sunghoon. As he ran, he tripped on a tree root and fell. He tried to stand up but he can't. As he heard footsteps, he closed his eyes. Accepting his fate, as his father would.

End of chapter one.

So what do you think?

Find out in When a wolf meets a star.