I just had the feeling she cheated. I mean why wouldn't she come back home to her pregnant girlfriend. When she came home, I saw Hickeys on her neck. That was when my heart broke for the second time.

We were arguing. She told me she didn't sleep with her and that she went to Seulgi and Bambams place after her car dropped the girl off home.

She said she couldn't remember what happened at the club but by the look of her neck it's clear to me that she cheated. Bambam and Seulgi confirmed to me that she came to them after and there was no girl.

I'm still hurt she cheated maybe they slept with each other at the club. Whatever it is, making out with someone is still cheating.

Lisa was at the hospital with me while I was giving birth. We also chose the name together. I feel like we take a step forward and 10 steps back in our relationship.

So yeah I'm Lisa's baby mama. But I don't like that term "baby mama" I feel like I'm more to Lisa then just a "baby mama", but yet again sometimes she just treats me like a side chick. I haven't even slept with anyone since Lisa, but I don't know if I can say the same about Lisa. She always has loads of girls when she's partying at a club. I should of known what I was getting into when I decided to date a rapper in the first place.

I heard from Seulgi that Lisa is taking a more softer tone and a more vulnerable sound for her next album. I don't know if I'm going to listen to it but we'll just have to see what happens.

When I got home, I was greeted by Bambam and Seulgi. They had wide smiles on there face like always. They're so welcoming I just smile when I see them.

Bambam: hey Jen Jen, had a nice shoot.

Bambam smiles widely. I swear people from Thailand are the most charming people. Lisa and Bambam are siblings and super charming.

Seulgi: don't worry about Ella, her and Lisa are playing in her room.

I nodded, the cute bear Kang Seulgi.

Jennie: I had a good shoot and I'm going to check on them so why don't you guys hang out with Irene, Jisoo and Rosé.

Why are them two blushing. They just nod and head to the living area. I just shake my head and head to Ella's room.

The door was slightly open so I peak my head through. They seem like they don't notice me. I watch Lisa plays with Ella. I see the new toys Lisa got for Ella, she even got Ella some new clothes, as I can see she's not wearing her cute little Chanel outfit I put on her before I left for my shoot. She's wearing a little orange hoodie with little yellow sweat pants, matching with Lisa. They look so cute. It melts my heart she's so good with Ella.

Lisa: princess, you have to promise daddy you will stay away from boys.

Lisa says as she baby talks with Ella and she sits Ella on her lap facing her.

Lisa: you and mama have to stay away, is that understood princess.

Ella giggles and nods her head.

Lisa: yayyyyyy, good girl.

Lisa hugs Ella as they both laugh.