Chapter 9: The Vampire's Jealous Friend

Start from the beginning

Hearing my question, Abbey turned to face us. "Oh, Sharon...you had an accident?"

Sharon kept her smile despite the obvious, "I believe so."

"I'm sorry, I know how it can feel," I looked down.

"It's fine," Sharon responded. "I mean, you two have them, so I shouldn't have to feel bad, right?"

"Yeah," Abbey cheered. "It's completely okay!"

"Mhm," I nodded along. "Abbey's right. Plus, hehe, it wasn't long ago when Abbey helped me find this line. Teresa took excellent care of me then. So, I'm sure she'll treat you just right!"

"Yeah, that's right, huh," Abbey commented unsure.

"Thanks," Sharon smirked. "I'm sure Teresa will give me a nice change."

The line went by swiftly, with Abbey exiting the line. Followed by me entering after. Nothing was new with this change. However, I only was worried about how Sharon would be treated.

Everything should be fine! I cheered to myself. Teresa took great care of me when I first came here and wet the bed, and I'm a vampire princess. Sharon's a human girl; they will give her the best treatment! With that in mind, I proceeded to think about the next set of questions to ask Teresa.

With a clean size nine Coddlers diaper, I stepped out of the stall. Giving Sharon a smile on the way out, Sharon stepped up to the stall's door.

"Oh my Sharon," I could hear Teresa state. However, that was the last thing I heard as I exited into the noisy room of children—that are well-rested.

Finding my seat across from Abbey, I exchanged a smile. "I never thought Sharon would have an accident," Abbey stated.

It was true, given Sharon's nature. She didn't seem like the type to fall victim to something so childish. "Yeah," I nodded. "Though she did say her older sister had the same problem before."

Abbey lit up like she made a discovery putting the two details together, "You're right. Though I remember the several nights sleeping over Sharon's. When her sister did wet the bed, we never made fun of her. Though, hehe, I remember making a comment about her diaper leaking. Since I still just wore diapers at the time."

"Haha, I see. Did you feel embarrassed for getting that mixed up?"

"Yeah," Abbey scratched her head with a blush. "It made her sister feel rather embarrassed too. I even offered her one of my diapers. I can't remember if she ever took one or not, though."

"Well, if she wet the bed, she should have."

"Yeah."

Part of what Abbey stated caused me to smirk, "You may have been mixed up at the time due to diapers, but you still are wearing one."

"Haha," Abbey laughed. "You're right, Viki! Maybe not much has changed. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll actually ever grow up."

"I'm sure you will. I've learned recently that we just need to take our time. So...hehe," I couldn't help giggling at the thought of acting so infantile.

"Thanks, Viki! I'm sure Sharon needs to take her time too."

"Yeah, but let us not try to embarrass when she returns." After that statement, I felt the presence of Sharon approaching the table. "Hey, Sharon," I waved my hand.