"You've grown balls aren't you, bunny?" He approached my post and it alarmed my being. I just tried to remain my straight face as if I'm not intimidated by him. He will be a lot cocky if I showed him I fear his presence.

"My balls are already here even before I met you.." I rolled my eyes and sip from my coffee.

Actually, I did that to ease my nerves. V stops midway and he turn his head to the door as if he just saw something. I followed where his eyes lead and I felt something bad about this night.

"Bunny! Hide!" V screamed. But even before I could stand from my post. The glass door and wall shattered into pieces.

I took cover to prevent the shattered pieces from hitting my face. V harshly grabbed my arms and pulled me to hide under the counter. "What's happening??" I nervously asked him.

"Devil rampage.." he said and peek from where we're hiding. I pulled him back down.

"Devil rampage!? Are you kidding me?" I yelled on his face.

He scrunches his face and after opening his eyes again he said "Keep your voice down or we'll be found. They will kill you.."

"Why me!? They are here for you aren't they?"

"We're not sure about that. You're accompanying me so they're might be here for you as well.."

I held my head in frustration. Now, devil's hunt me too? This guy never cease to give me misfortunes! "I hate you! For so many days you've been gone and this is what you got as souvenir!? You're so stupid! Idiot! I hate you!" I smacked his head countless times.

"Stop smacking my head, stupid bunny!" He caught my hand and move his face closer to mine. "Listen okay? Close your eyes and cover your ears. Whatever you hear, don't try and see what's happening. Okay, bunny?"

My heart is beating rapidly because of his statement. I still nodded and close my eyes. After he releases my arms, I used my hands to cover my ears.

"Good. Now stay here and don't make any sound.." I heard his voice not too clear and then I felt something soft hit my forehead.

Minutes have passed and all I see is black but my ear heard countless ruckus. I heard glass shattering, chair wrecking, whines and grunts and even profanities from V's mouth. I refused to open my eyes and see what's happening because V told me to not peek. My curiosity is really killing me inside but I must stay hidden. This is for my own safety.

Not long after, the surrounding fell in silence. All I hear is my deep breaths. My heart is still beating so loudly and it even beats louder now that I am unsure of what has happened. Did the devils won? Did V lost? Is he okay? What happened?

I shrieked like a girl when someone jumped in front of me. When I saw that it's just V, I hit his damn head for startling me. His lips let out a very loud laugh, probably about the shriek I emitted. Damn you, cocky devil!

"What happened?" I asked V. My heart sunk when I saw his bloody state. He has a claw mark across his body that tore his pretty black attire. He must loathe those devils that did this to his clothes. "Is that okay?" I pointed at his wound.

"It's just a scratch no need to worry." He brushed it off so calmly like it's not hurting at all. "I just took out some trash. They're dead now."

"But it's bleeding and looks like fatal. That's totally serious, V.." I stood up to find a towel and water and the first aid kit but the scene in front of me really broke my heart.

What have they done to my restaurant. I brushed it off and told myself to worry about it later. I got inside the kitchen and grabbed a towel and a bucket of water. When I went back to V, he has lost his consciousness or rather he has fallen asleep. I sighed. Rather than to make him sleep on the floor and be cruel, I tried my best to carry his masculine body up to my house that is adjoined to my restaurant.

It's such a torture to carry him all the way to the stairs. Nevertheless, we reached the bedroom and I practically slid his body to the mattress. He is heavier than you think he is. I huffed and rest a little before heading back down to fetch the towel and the water.

I peeled off V's coat and his torn apart long sleeve. It revealed his hard chest and six pack abs that has a big claw mark across. The wound is really serious but curse it for adding attractiveness to V's body. Such a nice frame to drool over. I laughed at my silliness and proceed on cleaning V's wound.

I don't know about it but after reading so many fanfic story about werewolves, the thought of healing by itself crossed my brain. So after I clean V's wound, I didn't made him wear another shirt. I sat beside him and watched his wound if it will heal itself. I'm so cruel for choosing to watch his wound rather than to put a first aid on it. But I must find out.

After a half an hour or so, I noticed that the wound really is disappearing but slowly, maybe it'll take tomorrow until fully healed. With that, I realized that putting a first aid on it is not necessary so I tidy up the equipments I used and put it back where I get it.

I only came back to put a shirt on V. After seeing the time on the clock, I hurriedly put a blanket on V and proceed on going home..... that is my plan. To go home and rest in my room. But damn this devil just pulled me into his tight embrace! He had lost his mind! I'm just a slave aren't I? So why must he embrace me!?

I trashed around to free myself from his tight hugged only to be squeezed tighter as if he's trying to kill me. "Stay.." was all he said and I was forced to submit to his commanding voice.

Damn myself for submitting to him so easily! I heard his arrogant smirk so I kicked his leg. He groaned because that leg I kicked is actually wounded. Ha! Serves you right you damn cocky perverted devil!

"You are getting more and more better at giving me names, bunny.." his lips twitched.

"It suits you.." I rolled my eyes. "Would you be so kind and let go of this bunny please? I have a home to comeback to, you know?" Note my sarcasm. I trashed around again but he just won't give in and let me go!

"No. I am badly wounded and in need of your presence so stay and sleep." His hard answer made my blood boil!

"I will kill you.. "

"Yes. Yes. Tomorrow. Now let us sleep, I'm tired.." he yawned that made me yawn too.

I felt my eyes tired until I finally gave in to the darkness.

Good night, mom.

And you ungrateful devil!