"No can do, Hearty. That child is in danger." insisting, Ben scowled and EJ looked towards the unfinished building. Heartful Lou deadpanned at my nickname for him.

I started walking towards the structure and there were no people around that were supposedly building.

Without my permission or knowledge, Toby jumped off my bag and took off, running away, catching my view and the other's attention as well.

"TOBY!"

The ticking killer turned and turned on corners, making us lose in this horrendous maze, well, not completely. "That idiot..!" both Lou and Ben grunted.

Life's just great. I kept on searching for any sights of those two, the girl and my friend. "Nice, now I have to search, not only one but two!" I scratched my head in frustration.

"I have an idea." LJ talked and we all turned to him instantly. "But, I can only take one person at the time." as he said that, on que, everyone jumped out of my bag. "Hey! Don't run—" "We won't run, [Y/n], we're not like that dumbo." EJ rolled over his head.

I nodded and kneeled to the pavement ground, looking at LJ. "So?" he cleared his throat and smiled mischievously. "Since I can only transfer one person to my dimension and I have never transferred a fellow Pasta except— Ji--.. who?" he trailed off.

He scrunched his brows and looked around as if trying to remember something but shrugged. "Nah! Anyways, I can only transfer [Y/n] and then I can track the kid!" he clapped on his own only to be met his eyes with my frown.

"What about them? What if a bad guy walks in and stomps on the—" laughter filled my ears and I looked at the Creeps to see them looking at me with a unimpressed look. LJ is laughing hard.

Ben tsk'ed and shooked his head with a playful smile on his face. "Do we look like weak peeps in your eyes?" I gave them a serious look and nodded. "Yes. You guys look vulnerable as f*ck."

He pouted and snapped his fingers and at a blink of an eye, BEN DROWNED is infront of my face, floating. "We are known to have tricks in many ways." he whispered yet it was heard like a normal human voice.

Then he flashed back in place with a cheeky smile. "Don't worry about us, we'll catch after that goddamn proxy." I turned to EJ and Lou for assurance and they both gave a nod.

The clown cackled and stopped his non-stop laugh. "They can handle themselves, [Y/n]!" he twirled and his fingertip touched my shoe and I... Passed out?

🇱 🇦 🇺 🇬 🇭 🇮 🇳 🇬
🇯 🇦 🇨 🇰

I opened my eyes and blinked twice for confimation. Something felt so odd. I let out a soft grunt and sat up. My eyes immediately landed at [Y/n].

Their body is laying almost lifelessly if it wasn't for the raising up and down of their chest. I hurried to their side, worried about them but my view when I stood up looked so, wide.

"Huh?" I looked down on my hands and saw that I was back, back at my original size. "..haha... HA.. This.... My dimension!" a memory of me talking to Ben entered my mind.

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.." Ben scowled and played with a small amount of electricity playing in his hands.