06 ○ Double Trouble ✔

Start from the beginning

Who would keep famous murders in fun size in their house anyway? Probably an idiot or probably someone that is planning on torturing us...

I poke my head up in the can and check if the surroundings are clear. Were on the ground and its all white tiles. I look over LJ who was smiling creepily to no one. I signaled him to come out.

Even tho im sure that no humans were around we still need to clamp our mouths shut since the boss orders before splitting.

We came out of the can and look left and right. No one... I felt LJ's hand on my shoulder so I look over and he was pointing behind me and shadows were now visible in my view.

I slowly look behind and saw that a hand was making its way towards us. I have no time to think and I just grabbed LJ and make a run for it.

"Im not going to hurt you!"

The [Hair/Color] haired human exclaimed also after us. "As i-" I gripped harder LJ's hands to keep him shut.

I saw a little chair next to a spoon in the top and a bottle of honey. I got an idea and decided to go through the hole under the refrigerator and make the human look through it.

But unfortunately for them that I used the cable wire connected to it and run while maintaining balance with LJ.

The cable lead us to the extension. "We gotta jump..." I whisper to LJ who nod as yes. We did jump high and lead to the table with some spices on each container and separated by the flavors and spices.

The sight of the human was very visible and it seem that we are in the kitchen. There was no other door besides the one that would probably lead to the living room.

I look at LJ and put a finger at my mouth in sign of to be quite. He nod once again. We hid behind the salt container and eavesdrop to what the human was saying...

"Come out im not going to hurt you guys!"

Lies.

"The two of you must be hungry right???" She's right but it might be a trap. "I-I have Toby and Ben with me!"

...

"Ben.. Toby? my Friends!!" LJ showed himself to the human who immediately leaned their face to us."You guys are so tiny!" their eyes lighted up seeing us. They placed their palm open to might think that were gonna hop on.

LJ was happy to might see his lost companions for a long time that it didn't even cross his mind that the human must have killed them. LJ was about to hop but I grab his shoulder and took out my scalpel and stab the human's palm with it.

"Ouch!"

I left the scalpel on their palms and go for a run with LJ as they were distracted.

I push the bottle of honey out of the table and as if everything was on slow motion. The honey landed on the end of the spoon and we jumped accurate at the other end.

We were now in air and I grabbed the hanging tong.I grab the holder hand with one hand since the other hand was holding LJ's wrist.

I stick it to the holder of the cooking pan and held it straight to the human's head.

Its not enough to kill them but enough to knock them out. I drop the hold in the tong and wait for the human to knock out and the pain of falling from mid air.