He immediately made the effort to stay in contact with Shuhua.

"He's doing fine and mom wants me to give this to you." Shuhua took out an envelope from her bag, handing it to her father. "From your mother?" Shuhua couldn't help but stifle a laugh seeing how her father's eyes were sparkling in anticipation.

'He still loves her.'

Mr. Lee made sure that he had his work done yesterday so he can be free today to welcome Shuhua.

Shuhua didn't want to go running around circles so when she found the right timing, she didn't hesitate to tell her mother what she found out and she could say that the two were both in love with the right person but not at the right time.

And now she wants them to have their own happiness. She also plans to finally have a talk with her half brother because it would do nothing good if they keep on just prolonging it.

"Are you hungry? or do you want to rest for now?"

"I'll go rest for now dad." Shuhua smiled cheekily seeing her father's shocked expression. It's her first time calling him that and it actually felt nice for her. "We've prepared your room, Annie will guide you. Have a good rest Shuhua." Mr. Lee smiled widely his heart filled with warmth.

"I'm sorry if I'm not gonna stay here for long." Shuhua lowered her head. "Don't ever apologize, you're my daughter and I respect whatever your decision is besides you'll be staying here for at least two days right?" Mr. Lee asks to confirm it.

"Yes dad and thank you."

"No problem."

They were eating lunch at the garden. Shuhua haven't told anyone about her arrival except her father. She have something in mind and she's planning on doing it starting this afternoon and on the upcoming days.

"I'll have your car picked up at the University after we eat." Shuhua nodded.

She just hopes that everything will go as planned.

Tzuyu practically kicked her ass to do this.

===

[DALE University, South Korea 2:00 pm]

The worry that Soojin was feeling this morning was somehow forgotten for a moment as she paid attention to class unlike the girl beside her who was once again sleeping like a log.

She really doesn't know how Soyeon gets through being like this but Soyeon is Soyeon.

The girl can do everything.

Soojin was lost in thoughts not until she heard the others groans for some reasons. "Can't we work in pairs?" The students from the side complains well it with the tone of their voice Soojin knew very well that they were complaining to whatever it is.

"I'll let you work in pairs but you'll have it ready by this Friday." Soojin was collecting her thoughts remembering what their professor was actually talking about.

"That's much better." Soojin glance beside her and saw Soyeon still have her eyes closed. "Let's talk about this creative writing later." Soyeon added with her eyes still closed.

"Oh yeah, wanna go get something sweet before our next class?" Soyeon asks finally opening her eyes.

"As long as it's your money we're gonna spend." Soyeon scoff at Soojin which she earned a small laugh from the other. "Why do you all want to spend my money?" Soyeon asks but didn't got any response as Soojin was already arranging her things ready to get out of the room.