Surprise Surprise!

Jade's POV:

"Okay. are you ready?" Nina asks me after she had dragged her suitcases out of the closet.

"Yep! I'm so ready!" I nod and smile. We take our bags and suitcases out of our dorm room and load them in my car.
Nina sits in the passenger seat beside me and I start the engine.

"What time is it?" I ask Nina once we're on the highway.

"Umm.. it's 10:15" she looks at her watch and answers me.

"Okay good.. We're not late. We have to be at my aunt's house at 1 pm so we can catch our flight. Carla better be ready, I will kill her if she's not!"I sigh and turn on the radio.

"What time is our flight?" Nina asks me.

"5:30... I'm gonna give my car to uncle Tim so he can drive it back to their house. He'll sell it for me. I guess I just have to buy another one in New York" I tell her

"Yeah that's good"

"Jaddde!! I can't wait to go to New York!" She squeals out of no where and I jump at her voice.

"Oh god Nina! You startled me" I put my hand on my chest feeling my heartbeats as it got faster.

"Sorry" she flashes me an apologetic smile and I smile back.

"Is it going to be like in movies?" she asks me her eyes wide with excitement. I roll my eyes at her.

"I don't know Nina. It's my first time just like its yours"

"I know,, I'm just asking. Jeez" she rolls her eyes too and turn up the music. *aint it fun* starts to play and Nina has a big grin on her face.

"Yess,, I love this song" she starts to sing and soon enough I join her.

After almost three hours of driving we're finally at aunt Sara's house. Carla, aunt Sara and uncle Tim are standing outside with Carla's bags near the pavement.

I get out of the car and walk toward them with Nina after me.

"Heyy... I miss you guys so much" I smile and hug them. Nina says hi to them too and they greet her.

"Come on girls! Let's get on the road. You don't want to be late for your flight" aunt Sara says and walks to the car. Uncle Tim puts Carla's bags then he takes my car keys from me to drive to the airport.

"Girls... Don't forget to call ok? Even if you don't I will call you to make sure you're ok. I will miss you so much" Aunt Sara hugs us and then she wipes a tear from her cheek.

"Aww.. Don't cry now, you'll make me cry too" I hug her again and she smiles. I turn to hug uncle Tim.

"Take care girls. Don't be reckless" he warns us with a smile. We chukle and nod.

"We'll keep that in mind" Carla says.

"Okay let's go" I tell them and we say our last goodbyes then leave.

.

I open my new apartment's door and step in, behind me Carla and Nina.

"Wow!! It's so cool" Carla wispers and goes to explore the rest of it.

"Yeah..it is" Nina agrees. I put all our bags inside and close the door.

"When does your roommate come?" Nina asks and plops down on the red couch.

"Woah! This couch is so comfy" Nina says.

"Such a bummer that I can't live with you here" Carla comes to the living room again pouting and sits down next to Nina.