I Hate This

I leave the apartment and walk to my work. It's just a few blocks away. This is a good time to clear my mind. I'm still processing the whole thing, I mean how am I supposed to live with Dan? I really don't know what to do.

Oh!! I forgot to tell Nina! Ofcourse I forgot. I was freaking shocked when I saw him standing in the doorway. It slipped my mind and now I need to tell her. I need to know what does she think should I do, I need that girl!

So I pull my phone from my pocket and dial her number.

"Hi Jade .." She answers.

"Hey"

"What's up?" She asks

"Uh..I... Well-" I stutter and bite my lip. God I'm nervous... Why the hell am I nervous?

"What's wrong Jade? Is everything Okay?" She asks me, concern is clear in her voice.

"Yeah everything is ok... It's just..." I sigh.

"Danismyroommate" I say it so fast I'm sure she didn't get what I said.

"Dan's what?"

"He's my roommate" I say it slowly this time.

"are you FREAKING kidding me?" She gasps and screams.

"Why would I be joking about something like this?" I say.

"Well damn!! This is..this is messed up"

"Well thank you Nina..what a great thing to say" I say sarcastically.

"Sorry but,,I mean I'm just surprised...wow" she sighs

"Yeah, tell me about it" I cross the street to go to the other side where the cafè I work in is there.

"What are you going to do?" She asks me.

"Honestly, I have no idea. That's why I called you" I enter the cafè and go to the staff's room to wear my apron.

"Oh okay. But let's talk about it later, I have to go"

"Yeah me too. You can come to my place?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure! Love you.bye"

"Love you too.bye" I smile and end the call.

"Jade! Hey" I turn around to see Chris standing behind me with his goofy and adorable smile. He's such a sweet guy. He has this unique blue eyes, blonde-brownish hair and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
We work together. He's the first one I talked to when I got here two weeks ago, and he's been helping me and trying to show me how to work here.
We're trying to know eachother. I really wish we can get closer and maybe date? Really Jade? Can I slow the hell down? Two weeks ago I almost killed Nina for her pushing me to date. Well I guess I changed my mind.

"Hey Chris!" I turn his smile.

"How are you today?" He asks me as he puts his apron and I remember I have to put mine too.

"A bit tired,you?"

"I'm good. But may I ask why are you tired?" He asks me his eyes are concerned.

"Uh, It's kinda a long story" I give him a small smile.

"I wish I can tell you I have time, because obviously I don't" he says and I giggle. He opens the door for me so we can go to the kitchen.

"You can tell me in our break?" He suggests while smiling. The idea of him trying to know why I'm tired warms my heart.

"Yes. Deal!" I grin and nod.

Want to fall again | sequel to say somethingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें