" what's the problem? " ash asked dropping the papers.

i looked down at my baby the whole time, rocking him back and fourth.. " get up and go sit on the bed.. " he said to me, i looked at him confused. " DO IT NOW! " he repeated.. i forced myself to get up as careful as i can, i didn't wanna wake saun up.

" you related to alani? " ash asked, his eyes widened as he pointed his gun at her.

" don't you dare say my daughters name.. " he said as tears rolled down his face.

" is this what this is about? i don't have anything to do with that.. " i said looking at him.

he chuckled and looked at me.. " you might not, but your boyfriend do.. I can't get to him so imma get you, perfect timing your at this hospital.. you, her and that baby is gonna be dead soon.. " he said pointing between me and ash

" bad bitches don't die.. " ash said flipping her hair.. " how the fuck are you even doing all this, where's the nurse? " ash asked about to walk towards the door but he hit her in the head with his gun.

" she's dead, wanna join her? " he asked, ash was boutta swing but stopped once she noticed i was looking at her.

" get yourself together, we're leaving.. " he said putting his gun in his pocket.. i looked over at the door and seen Kayla slowly creeping in.. once she was in she grabbed the chair that sat next to the door and hit him upside his head with it. he fell to the ground causing me to sigh.

" y'all okay? " she asked looking at me and the baby. ash mugged her.

" yes we're fine.. im glad your here! " i said, i wasn't seeing eye to eye with her but im happy she came at the time she did.. or else we could've been dead somewhere.

" im just happy mama told me to come by when she did, who even is he? " she asked looking at alani's dads body.

" alani's dad.. " i said, she gasped.

" im gonna go get help while y'all play 21 questions.. " ash said before walking out the room. i laughed a lil bit before thanking Kayla again.

12,634 likesKayLiy- my first love🤞🏽🥰 welcome to the world tooda

12,634 likes
KayLiy- my first love🤞🏽🥰 welcome to the world tooda...
Comments Disabled

" yeah glock.. good thing kayla came, we could've been dead somewhere.. " i said as i finished the story.

" where he at now? imma fuck him up cuh.. " he responded, i hesitated to tell him but oh well.

" they took him to jail, you'll prolly see him.. " i joked.

" you right, what the nigga look like? "

" daemar i was playing.. " i scrunched my face up.

" Kay'Liyah what he look like cuh? " he repeated, this time more aggressive.

" he's darkskin.. grey facial hair, bald head and tall.. like 6'7.. " i described the man.

" dassa bet.. "

" you better not do nothing stupid.. like seriously, you don't need anymore time added to your sentence.. " i frowned.

" i ain't gone do shit " he chuckled.

" i miss you.. " i spoke softly.

" i miss you more mama.. " he replied, my heart melted. i just want him to be my man again. " you know you forever mine right? iont give a fuck about this lil break up shit you wanna do.. " he continued, i smiled.

" i already know, we been thru so much together.. imma always be yours.. " i said.

" atleast you know wassup, what saun doing? " he asked.

" laying down.. his head so big.. " i said as i admired him.

" i can't wait ta see my lil man.. i just wanna get up outta here.. " he replied. i frowned.

" hopefully these couple years go by fast.. "

" i hope cuh, i gotta go doe.. i love y'all " he said before the phone disconnected.

" them lil 15 minutes calls ain't it.. " i said to myself as i sat my phone down. i sighed as i played with my fingers nails. imma try to do my nails sometime this week.

Excuse any mistakes.
im thinking the next chapter is gonna be the sequel, this book isn't really going how i thought it would but it's okay because i like this book so imma finish it.

- indiii 💗