24.

Kay'Liyah Rose

today's my gender reveal, im so excited to find out what im having

today's my gender reveal, im so excited to find out what im having..  only thing missing is glock.

i just got done doing santi's hair.. her hair was so matted it was unbelievable like how you take a baby and not do her hair? that's the least you could do. " i hungry.. "

" whatchu want? " i asked as i washed my face.

" sausage and pancake.. "

" you want a pancake and sausage on a stick? or you want them separately?" i asked sitting the wet rag on the sink.

" stick! " she replied grabbing my phone, i unlocked it with my face before she ran off.. I laughed.

i walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs, i was back in the a.. i wanted to do my gender reveal close to where my baby's dad was.. " SANTI! COME HERE YOUR FOOD IS DONE! " i yelled before blowing her food.. she walked in the kitchen slowly with coco melon blasting.

" girl turn that down.. " i looked at her, she laughed before turning it down a little.. " you want syrup? "

" yes " she said touching her food, i poured a little dot of syrup on her plate before sitting down.. i had a lot to do today, so mama was gonna watch santi while ash and Kayla decorate the hall..

my phone started ringing, santi almost pressed decline but hurried up and grabbed my phone, answering it. " hello.. "

" wassup smiley, you excited for today? " glock asked, i could tell he was smiling..

" yeah.. guess what "

" wassup? "

" santi's here " i said smiling

" forreal? aye cuh im prouda you.. i really love you "

" i love you too.. " i replied.

" naw like realshit you a real one, really got my daughter back.. " he said, he sounded happy.

i put santi on the phone.. " hi daddy.. " she smiled.

" wassup princess, i miss you "

" i miss you too " she said smacking on her food, her hands were sticky and she had syrup all over her face.

kids do anything, because i literally gave her a lil bit.. " you boutta be a big sister, you excited? " he asked.

" yes! i happy! " she clapped her hands.

" you got any name suggestions? "

she tilted her head.. " Rudolph " she blurted out, i looked at her and started laughing.

" huh? " glock said..

" Rudolph.. " she repeated.

" i should've named you that.. " glock said, she started laughing.