before it started

I stood still, turning my head slightly to break contact and almost back away when Dhara's hand caressed my back.  I felt the stinging on my eyes gone, but was replaced with tears running down on my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I told them to take the med for you not to outburst." Dhara told me softly, that I don't even feel any emotion but I'm still crying.  "I thought- I thought you're before I was born and... was left in an orphanage" I struggled to speak , heavy breaths and tears kept falling. I darted my eyes and saw the boys. The boys who seem to avoid my eyes and  then I took my attention back to my mother. Who surveys me and then with her ghostly figure, but she still looked breathtaking.

"come here Chaerin, take a seat and I"ll tell you what happed before it started" she gestured me to the chair, where I obediently sat down. I took a deep breath, wiped my tears, and somehow convinced that I'm fine.  "tell me when you're ready" she told me, her voice floating. I looked up to her and nodded, looking deeply into her winter grey eyes and she started.

"I am Hana, I was born a pureblood vampire, raised as one too. I don't age, and I surely I did had a lot of men because of my beauty. But I ended up in an arranged marriage between two pureblooded families. I didn't have any choice, I don 't want to marry and bare children, I don't to be my mother, I don't want to be the part of the system, controlled my men. I want freedom. As crazy as it sounds, I left my home, tainted my family's honor and lost my position. But it was a way of meeting your father. He was my... mate, my lover, my husband. He was just a stranger, and he saved me, from everyone. Since I came out of the forest dressed as someone from the late 1800s. He helped me get into his automobile which looked bland and dangerous but I have my ability if he does try something else on me" she finished it with a giggle, she looked so happy reminiscing the past. "why isn't he with you right now?" I asked, I absentmindedly asked, well I get to meet my mother, why not my dad too?

"I'm sorry Chae, my powers are no that.. strong, and I can't find your father's soul.." Yangyang told me in a tight voice, his eyes glancing at me. I lingered for afew minutes then my mom started again. "He was a reliable guy, but an protective person too. You see, about Werewolves have this called connection or relationship of their mates and their fate chooses it for them, or their goddess. Shun said I was his mate, He was my beloved. We were happy, in a small town in the 70s, but when people got suspicious, It was him to made us leave first, so we left and went here, his hometown. You  might be wondering, ooh why does it seem okay with a vampire and werewolf to be together, well, I chose to, he chose to, we were destined and no one can stop us"

She went on and went to the pack "His pack was ancient, and can be only found where no one can even locate it, only the pack members know. They were the κρύπτω pack, they're the lost pack, that separated from other main packs and forgotten. Though they were not killed like what happened in that bloody war between vamps and wolves. They're advanced and just.. good at everything, it's like similar to what humans call the Lost city of Atlantis. They weren't approved at me at first, it took a few years when they finally accepted me part of their pack, and finally got married to Shun, then we had you. My other vampire friends joined me in the pack as they also had their mates and had your friends" her hand, gesturing at the boys who were also listening. "the pack became open for wolves with vamp mates, and had their hybrid children, we were a secretive and careful pack. Almost no one got of the premises unless it's important than the pack" she gave me an airy smile, which I also returned. Listening to her story of what really happened has my brain and energy drained. Trying to fit all of the information in, but what if.. she's just a fragment.. a fake.. one of yangyang's trick to make me be with them. What if..

"If you're doubting me, or any of us, you can always check the tattoos you had when you were born, only hybrid children has those." Hana, a persuasion in her tone. "check left waist, something will glow silver with a mix of liz when touched by a fellow hybrid, indicating that you are my daughter" Jungkook stood up and went beside me, I froze again. Now I should life my shirt? "don't worry,  we've done this before, I was your partner at these things during training when we were kids.. I won't do anything else." Jungkook promised, his eyes in worry. "fine" I muttered and raised my shirt, stopping under above my waist. When I felt his warm touch, I felt energy bursting from my side, a glow of silver and liz in a form of an small owl, flying gently across the room, getting everyone's attention. It landed on my mothers ghostly forearm and then faded away. "told you" Jungkook gave me a reassuring smile, and help my pull back my shirt. "Are you still doubting?"

"to continue, We were quite, no one knew us or where we are. But they just found us, by someone's betrayal. You see, we had a lovely lady named Pricilla, she was mated.. with someone outside the pack she went out to buy supplies. It was a vampire, We should be happy, I should be happy, but.. he took Pricilla as a hostage as it seemed that he was investigating the recent years of vampire loses, and Pricilla had her defenses down, believing she can trust him. His name was Felix, he was one of my father's people. And the other wolves heard it too, that there's a much more superior pack them, that they seek to destroy our pack. Pricilla invited him in the pack, but it ended as an attack. when the barrier that protects the pack from outsiders opened, they rushed in, burned, killed every last one. Luckily, the hybrids.. You were saved by my friends and pureblooded vampires that knew you and the other children. You were just beginning to show your ability and.. and Shun was so happy that we're fine and safe but we weren't. He sacrificed himself, other members too. I Had to sent you away, with the others, they caught up with me that I bought time enough to keep you all safe. After the attack...I feel fading Changbin.." her voice in a soft fading tone, Changbin said that the time limit is soon ending, I started saying that I don't agree, that my mother had to fade into the thin air, trying to say goodbye but was cut off when she vanished like a smoke.

"Goodbye.."

Taeyong stood up and took the place where my mother was, I was on the ground, clutching my chest and trying to breathe again, My vision a blur and I felt my weight being light. Yangyang and Jungkook helped me on my feet. I continue to breath heavily until I heard some muttering, and saw myself in a forest, where me and jaehyun... had gone to. I suddenly stood up and saw them four in a closed conversation. "we have to tell her" Changbin muttered. I heard Jungkook scoff and Yangyang emotionless. Taeyong first went to my side and made sure I can breath clearly. "where are we?" my voice sounded strangled but I still made it out. "a scenery to make you breathe." Yangyang replied, his eyes prying over me. "I am breathing, I'm fine.. it was, just so quickly you see" I clenched my fist, stopping myself from breaking down again. "You'll see her soon" Changbin assured me with his smile and then looked away quickly. As if he's avoiding me. "You can continue, of what happened after the attack.." I urged them, but all I see is their faces in doubt, regret and disapointment. "changbin, how long does the medicine hold her?" Yangyang asked. Taeyong stood  quietly on my side, but I felt his hot glare on Yangyang. "a few hours, maybe 5." Changbin replied, his brows furrowed. "I guess I'll say it then," He let a heavy sigh, earning a from jungkook. "After the war, we don't want to be responsible for your possible death. That's why we decided to fucking erase your memo- I fucking decide to erase you memories so that you wouldn't caught up with this mess and now everyone's expecting a lot from since...you're his mate" Yangyang almost screamed but it seemed her held himself. Now it cam crashing down on me. Everything..connecting the dots. "why leave me there?" I asked in a small voice, hint of anger. "shit, I know that tone. Changbin! you told me a few hours?!" Yangyang almost went for Changbin when I charged so suddenly at him that when I was myself again. I had my palm land on his cheek, earning  a mocking smile from him.

"You should be crying right now, you always do" he replied, mocking me

"shut up" I told him, but he kept going. "did you even knew what I've been through?! That I had to work while being a child and the pressure on me since no one almost adopted me? That I had to feel I'm all alone when the world ends and now you, you somehow did the sacrifice of erasing all of you from my mind just like that? But I did my best didnt I, I achieved and graduated and had a job. While all of you, working , risking your lives for the pack , for me. Why the fucking hell all of you have to leave me behind" I screamed on the top of my lungs, Taeyong pulling me away from Yangyang who's shaking. I saw the two trying hold back and then Changbin went up to me, hugging me so tight that I had to slap his arm and get angry again. After a few minutes of arguing and finally felt exhausted but vented out on them. Jungkook raised his finger, and glared at him. "You can the illusion back now bin, it's exhausting you." And then changbin laughed, changing the background suddenly that were back at the room earlier. "I guess tomorrow meeting and plans can wait, we have a lot of memories to fill in" Taeyong told the group, grinning at me.

omg did i just-