Coronation

❝Do I look okay?❞ I asked, looking at the full body mirror infront of me. I heard Juyeon scoff and held my shoulders, ❝You look gorgeous, so feel like one❞ she said. I breathe out and smiled, I've been feeling my nerves lately.

Well, it's not that important to gush about the Coronation, just an hour left. ❝Do you think I'll be okay?❞ I asked again. Juyeon eyes swiftly went to me and then looked away. ❝You know, My mom told me her coronation day..❞ she started, and I sat down to the nearest sofa I can find in her room. ❝it was, nerve wrecking, it's like your first or second wedding, since she got married before she was crowned Luna of the pack. She was eccentric in the eyes of the pack, she was different. Let's say she also came from your world..  ❞

❝she wasn't a pack member? h-how? like me?❞ I stuttered and she just flashed me a charming smile. ❝I'm starting to think guys in the family likes outsiders, good ones.❞ while fixing my stray hair and curling it. ❝but she was my father's love, and after their wedding, their secret wedding, gosh I still can't believe my parents before.❞ juyeon reminiscing her parents from before and I see how proud and elated tone when talking.

❝while walking and touring around, meeting new people, talking to them, but you don't reveal to introduce yourself as Luna before you're crowned, because they would think that you're boasting, you know. So, after some introduction from the host, which I think is taeyong, he will call Jaehyun then Jaehyun will talk yadda yadda, he calls you, then he guides you to the staircase unto the platform and starts the ceremony.❞  She explained and listened intently. ❝well the ceremony is where you say a few word, thanking the attendees for their time I guess, or you being their Luna. Then you'll do the oath with Jaehyun, since he's the one who's gonna crown you and that's the end, everyone will bow then dance, eat and get drunk. Just kidding!❞ I raised a brow when she said get drunk, of course, I need to remind taeyong to take juyeon away from the alcoholic drinks. We talked and laugh forro a few minutes, thinking that after the coronation, I have new responsibilities and an upcoming wedding, maybe.

A knock on the door interrupted and juyeon replied ❝come in❞ then Taeyong came in saying it's time to go to the place where it's gonna be held, I stood up, holding my silver gown, since it has a lot of fabric, the two helped me get in the car and then drove to reception.

It was a 5 minute drive when we arrived at the palace, huge one, where juyeon said the coronations were held. I studied the architecture, pastel colors and just ethereal to look at. ❝just wait til you see the interior❞ juyeon whispered at me then held my hand. This is the Zima Palace, this is the only palace where coronations are held.  

When we entered we were greeted by guards, people in fancy gowns, tuxedos and other people from the pack. Everyone was socializing, not my area of expertise, but Juyeon lead me through the crowd. I saw some of the pack members and then greet me in a curt nod. Haechan, holding a somehow folder, and checking it. When he saw us he smiled brightly that he ushered me to come to him. ❝You look ravishing❞ his honeyed voice melody to my ears. ❝well, you even look better❞ I replied, in a tight voice. He was about to retort but then he realized what I'm feeling. Damn, I don't want people seeing me like this. ❝Luna, I know you'll nail it when you get up there, even the other ladies from other packs are eyeing you up and down, You have the face, the attitude, that is good, the power and intelligence to do your coronation. ❞ he encourage me, holding my hands.

I furrowed my brows and looked the direction behind me and saw group of women, whose eyes were full of judgement and resentment. I tried to smile but I can feel it was stiff, I turned back to haechan and bid him thanks when Taeyong suddenly came, telling me it's time. I glanced behind the crowd and found juyeon on the table, drinking some champagne. I shook my head and chuckled, taking the moment to make me feel I'm not alone.

I followed Taeyong, away from the crowd, he led me towards the hall where I'm not familiar. I looked at his broad back, he wore a black tuxedo with a green red tie in the front. We passed a lot of paintings, mostly from the Renaissance. I noticed that the voice of the socializing crowd are not that audible anymore. ❝Where are we going Taeyong? ❞ I asked in a silvery voice. His footsteps stopped then he glanced at me, ❝You'll see soon, I think you're nervous enough to have a breather, we're just going to Garden hall❞ He continued walking, and I eased myself, trusting taeyong.

I saw the glass entrance pf the Hall, The hall's ceiling are made of glass when we entered it. I looked around and saw different species of plants, flowers in full bloom. I saw a coffee table then sat down to look up and see the glass glistening. Taeyong looked at the entrance and not at me, so I called him and ushered the seat across me. ❝I don't think I can seat next to you.❞ he replied in a low voice. Worried, I also set my eyes on the entrance and saw nothing. ❝are we looking for someone?❞ I asked, continuing the conversation. He stood stiff, but quickly relieved himself and exhaled. ❝No, luna, Am I still allowed to sit?❞ I nodded and he sat down gracefully.

❝how are you?❞  he asked, looking directly at me. ❝r-right now? Oh, I'm a bit fine, since there's a lot of space to breathe.❞ I replied nervously, because he caught me off guard with the question. ❝not that, how are you, when you came at Alpha Jaehyun's❞ he asked again, in a silvery voice. I breathed in and replied ❝I've been doing fine, Jaehyun and I been going to lots of places-❞ Taeyong raised his brow at me, causing me to roll my eyes at him. ❝we've been going to lots of dates, trainings with lucas, rehearsal with kun, time with juyeon and the other pack members And I don't see you that frequently. Why is that?❞

❝I've been on missions, that's why you dont see me often.❞ he ended the conversation. His eyes wandered around the place, and there's a sudden noise, I stood up quickly, darting my eyes to the noise. It was a person, he opened the door and glanced at me before somehow glaring at taeyong.

❝Asshole, you didn't really bought us enough time❞ he finally spoke, Jungkook's  raucous voice echoed in the hall. I then went to Taeyong and ask him what's going on. He glanced at me then said nothing, Instead he approached Jungkook, who is now staring at me with curious eyes.

❝status?❞ Taeyong's patient voice asked. ❝Yangyang's doing his best holding them back, You better back him up, I'll take care of her❞ he nod at me and I went to those two, demanding to know what's happening. ❝there's an attack, and we need you safe. Jungkook will accompany you towards the pack. It's not the Neopack, it's a different one.❞ I started to walk towards the door when he mentioned it's not the Neopack I'm going back to. Jungkook held my arm but I forced myself pull it, hurting my arm. ❝get off me!❞  I yelled, trashing when Taeyong held my other arm. ❝this is hard yong, if we can't make her come with us, it's our end-❞

❝knock her out❞ taeyong replied and went out swiftly to aid yangyang. I glared at Jungkook, about to argue but I felt dizziness, felt my weight heavy, then saw his face, he's avoiding my eyes. And lastly, nothing.

i got fucking sick 😷