William

I see, thank you for the heads-up
Mr. Patterson.

I exhaled, I decided to dial Albert.

Albert

Hello? This is Albert James Moriarty speaking.

William

Brother, I'm going to the royal ball.
And can you please find information about Mr. Sherlock Holmes?

Albert

I see..this is about that case isn't it? Mm, you can go. I'll be waiting and I can't send the information as the A-mail is always under inspection. I'll send a letter.

William

Well then brother..I'll be waiting.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a moment, an unconscious sigh coming out.

"Joseph, are we there yet?"

I asked the driver in a hushed voice in order to not wake my brother.

"No sir, we will reach there after 2 more hours."

He replied almost immediately.

I suddenly heard someone shouting, I unconsciously turned around and saw two men shouting at eachother and a woman who gives off an aura of ignorance.

She seems to put up with this lot too much to the point she doesn't even blink at their shouting.

I watched as the two men keep on bickering, you could say it was rather entertaining in the least.

I lightly narrowed my eyes to concentrate a bit more.

Before the car started to move at a faster pace and drive quicker than the other car with the bickering men, I made eye-contact with one of the bickering men.

He had a bit of a beige skin tone and his hair was done with ease and confidence, his dark blue eyes widened, his eyes and hair were rather matching.

The eyes of the man looked ambitious, mischievous and with curiosity.

Between his lips were a lollipop stick. His lips were a bit chapped, perhaps he has been smoking since a long time ago.
His shirt collar was left undone with a button opened.

His black suit looked more casual rather than sharp.

I gave a business smile which can make a person feel at ease sometimes.

I looked away, unbeknownst to the fact my face reddened a bit and notice the little rosiness in the blue haired man's cheeks.

I opened a music app called Musify.

I connected my headphones and closed my eyes easing to the sound of soothing melody.

Sherlock's POV

"You look like a man who fell in love at first sight Sherlock, is something wrong?"

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

"..ah?"

"..yeah nevermind."

I took out another lollipop and opened it. I put the unwrapped sweet into my mouth as I tasted a cloying and fruity flavour.

His eyes were a deep scarlet red..how.. beautiful. His golden blonde hair was styled in a suave manner.

His eyelashes were long..his facial expressions looked as if he was scanning me.

He had a calming and relaxing aura around him. His skin was pale, and looked rather smooth. His lips were a light peach colour and looked a tad chapped. Perhaps he smokes rarely.

His smile..although it was fake it still shows reassurance, kindness and beauty.

"Hey Watson? Who was that man?"

If I asked him that he might misunderstand something. I went back to sleep, unable to forget such a charming and delicate face.

𝕬𝖚 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖗