|#15:short Explanation|

Start from the beginning

"jeon, just let me. Ill tell you later if something goes off."

"finee, dont touch me" he shouted on the guardsman on he's side.

jungkook now is far well gone, and i had too do the same thing jungkook begged me to do.

i knock-

"come in" i was going to knock but anyways.

I opened the door and got in, i have gotten nervous and sweaty all of sudden.

"b-bub.." she hurriedly picked up her pace and run towards me.

she hugged me, the hugged was pleasantly great.

i unexpectedly need this, pity me being a baby crying so hard not wanting to get changed by a new diapers.

I didn't know what to say, all i ever wanted was the one and only. explanation.

"were sorry bub, for everything" i didn't answer her anymore, i just wanted her to hold me in her arms and tell me that is going to be fine.

"c-can i explain?" she said and gestures for us too sit down on the bed.

"it was the pregnancy-"

"mom i know that, explain why did you do that?"

"to save the lives of those people who have never been in a place where they can be free."

Yoongi gasped, "y-you save them?"

"not only them, but to their child too."

"why do i have to be envolved?"

"its the only way to save them."

"is it because you have to save them? Or is it just the prophecy?"

"bub i only save them, but i didn't intended to include you on that situation."

"so now i had to accept what you put me through."

"i-im very very well sorry"

"itss okay mom, it doesn't matter to me now."

"but i didn't let you know it, now that you know it from somewhere in your dream you we're hurt."

"mom i strongly believe that if you put me on this situation you wont let me be much more competitive on my self, I would be very grateful for you because you did that too save the others."

"i really don't want you to be angry at me, because you have the rights-"

"im not angry mom, my point is that you could've been easy to tell me that early"

"im sorry"

"apologies accepted"

"w-whatt??"

"i forgave you, mom"

"thank youuu bub!" thats where she hugged me and of course i hugged her back.

we stayed there for about two minutes maybe, but then again there's my dad going to ruin it.

I can feel him here, even tho i didn't see him yet.

"hun?"

"hm??"

"oh hey son"

"hey."

"what are you guys doing?" he asked, I dont bother to even think on looking at him.

"he knows"

"what?"

"the prophecy, he knows it"

"really? son were so sorry-"

"its fine."

"he already forgave us hun" mom said but i didn't agree on that, well yes i forgive 'her' only her.

"thank you so much" he said and hugged me, i dont want this but mom is looking at me so i had no other choice to just smile.

"yoongs!-oh" jungkook barged on the door but immediately shut he's mouth when he saw my father.

"hey" i said and he nodded, scratching he's nape in embarrassment.

"u-uh, oh i forgot something downstairs. I-ill go ahead now" he said after that he walked slowly.

"jeon" mom called and he froze, i wanted to laugh and tease him.

"y-y-yes?"

"what's wrong?"

"n-nothing your highness"

"hm okay then, come here"

i stood up and walking towards him.

"w-why?" i pulled him on he's arms, he didn't yank off, he couldn't refuse because its my parents.

My mom pulled him gently for a big hug, then she pulled me and then my dad also come for a hug.

We are a family, even tho jungkook came fron nowhere. He really is my cousin but sad to say that he's my only friend.

jungkook's parents died, her mom is my father's sister that's why they went to save him.

they intended to save he's parents but it was too late, the house that they were living were so burned up luckily they saved jungkook and put him out incase the fire will be more bigger.

that's why he needed some love and affection, he was traumatized beforehand so we won't let him suffer in a traumatic scene.

-heyyaa guyss! An update for today!
I checked this book and omg!!!! its already 67 views, were heading on some 100 views and 30 votess! thank you so much you guyss! I really appreciate it.

btw this is yoongi's chapter again, the prophecy will come out soon dont worry, that's all guyss mwua luv lots< 3