Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I couldn't quite understand you. However, I'm going to going to tell you as much as I can first I am Hikage Shinomori the fourth wielder of One For All. Second the power you have been using is much different from how mine worked, but it is Danger Sense." The Fourth explains and I put on a confused expression.

"How am I using different quirks?" I question and it came out a little less jumbled.

"You are beginning to master the quirks that live inside One For All... You already know Fa Jin and now you know mine, which leaves you with 3 more left to go. You and one other share the 9th spot of this quirk and it is time." The Fourth continues.

"Wait, what do you mean time?!" I exclaims, but he then shakes his head.

"My quirk had the ability to sense danger... However seeing as it is within One For All it has changed and become stronger. I wish I could tell you more-" Before he could say anything more I woke up and look over to see Tenya staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask and he quickly shakes his head.

"No, sorry I was just about to wake you seeing as we are almost there." Tenya answers and I let out a yawn. "This is weird... I slept fine last night except for that I had, but I feel completely exhausted still." I think as I then scratch my head.

"Sorry, I didn't even realize I fell asleep." I apologize and Tenya smiles.

"It's alright." Tenya declares as he turns away from me as I look out the window. "One other user... So Deku and I are both going to receive these quirks?" I wonder as the train comes to a stop causing Tenya and I to grab out stuff and walk off the train only to see 2 Pro Heroes in front of us. One was a man in a Hero suit that had the concept of a fish, I think and the other was a woman that had the concept of a Tiger. "These two must be Pro Heroes Tigress and Manual." I think as I then bow to her.

It's great to meet you Miss Tigress. I'm (Y/N), Toshinori I hope to learn all I can from the wonderful opportunity." I greet as I stand up straight only to be met by an embrace.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest!" Tigress declares as she releases me and I look over to Tenya, who is bowing to Manual.

"Tenya, do your best!" I call out to him causing him to turn to me holding up his thumb. Turning back to Miss Tigress, who embraces me once again.

"You are precious." Miss Tigress states as she releases me and turns away from me. "Well, if you'll follow me I'll show you the way to the Agency, darlin." Miss Tigress insists as she begins walking and I follow her. "Come to think of it Deku's probably getting Gran Torino's classic old man routine by now... God Gran Torino's gonna have fun with that one." I think as I shake my head a bit with a smile on my face.

(To Deku)

"Gran Torino... I've never heard of this guy before, but he must be incredible. Yep, probably super amazing." Deku states as he walking down the street looking at a paper with an address on it. Finally looking up from the address he sees an old looking building and puts on a confused expression. However, he goes up to the door and knocks on it 3 times, but no one answers causing him to open the door. "Hello, I'm here from U.A. high. It's Izuku Midoriya, I'm really looking forward to... Uh." Deku trails off as he looks down at the floor to see an old man faced down in a red liquid. "Uh, uh, uh, UH, HOLLY WOWY HES DEAD!" Deku screams, but than the old man looks up with a smile.

"I'm alive." The old man declares.

"WAH HE'S ALIVE!" Deku shouts as he then lets out a sigh of relief.

"Whoopsie, I was carrying a nice big plate of sausages cover in ketchup when I accidently tripped and fell down, clumsy me. Now, who did you say you were?" The old man asks while shaking and looks up at Deku.