The little Emperor seemed to be doing much better than before but..... it still wasn't a full recovery!

The jade Ruyi was almost as long as the child's arm and the little Emperor had completely chewed it up without a trace left. His gaze then continued to search through the room and he seemed to have suddenly detected something as he lifted his hand to touch the jade pendant around his neck.

Just as Jun Wu Xie thought that he was going to start to "yit" again, the little one did not show much interest towards the jade pendant and he released his grip upon it very quickly.

"Looking at him like this, will he really be fine?" Qiao Chu scratched at his head, feeling it all rather strange.

"Big Brother Wu Yao, besides jade stones, isn't there anything more normal that would be able to raise the Soul Calming Jade's power?" Qiao Chu asked.

Jun Wu Yao smiled and replied: "Yes, there is."

"What is it?"

"Ring spirits."

Chapter 1272: "Yit" (3)

"....." Qiao Chu's eyes bulged like a goldfish

[What the hell! ?]

[A human devouring a ring spirit! !]

His gaze instinctively turned to look at Jun Wu Xie, as if the only one capable enough of achieving that feat would only be.....

Jun Wu Xie shot him an icy glare, and Qiao Chu immediately sobered up.

"It's different from Little Xie here. Little Xie devours ring spirits to breakthrough her spirit power levels, while in this little fella's case, it is to repair and patch his spirit." Jun Wu Yao quipped.

"In fact, as long as anything contains the essence of spirits, he would be able to eat it."

Jun Wu Yao's voice had just fallen when the little Emperor who had been seated upon his chair suddenly seemed to have discovered something and he hopped off the chair to totter over to Rong Ruo. He then tilted his head inquisitively and looked at Rong Ruo's face.

Rong Ruo smiled sweetly at the little one.

"Yit big brother." The little Emperor said as he bounced excitedly.

Rong Ruo suddenly found that she could not smile anymore.....

The other people in the room were also frozen in shock.

All he thought of was "yiting" and now he wants to eat a human! ! ?

Fei Yan had in an instant shot forward to stand in front of Rong Ruo, putting himself right in between the little Emperor and Rong Ruo.

"This one is not edible!" Fei Yan exclaimed anxiously.

The little Emperor shrunk his head back into his shoulders and looked at Fei Yan guiltily, his tiny hands fidgeting nervously as they were clasped before his little chest, his shoulders trembling with his large eyes brimming with tears, a truly pitiful sight.

Fei Yan, who had jumped out in the first instance to defend his "prospective future bride", upon seeing the little Emperor teetering on the verge of tears, suddenly found his anxiety immediately evaporating into smoke, and his heart was quickly overwhelmed with such shameful guilt like he was abusing a tiny frightened animal.

"Hey..... There's no need to cry." Fei Yan started to soothe in a hurry.

It was still not that bad when he didn't say it, but once he mentioned "cry", the tears brimming within the little Emperor's eyes immediately fell, that shamefaced expression upon his face with his soundless cries, looked every inch a little pitiful waif that had been taken advantage of.