Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer

Start from the beginning

"What, did you do?" All Might questions and she turns back to him with tears forming in her eyes.

"I got introduced to a hospital that specializes in taking quirks..." Hana trails off.

"Those are illegal Hana!" All Might declares, but Hanna shakes her head.

"You weren't there, I couldn't handle seeing my child in pain!" Hana shouts, but then sits down. She was in there for 5 months, but they wouldn't let me see or even talk to her... One day I came home from work to find her unconscious on my doorstep. She had no recollection of being there, but still had her quirk." Hana explains causing All Might to sit down in the chair across from the couch and he turns away from her.

"Please continue..." All Might pleads as a tear slides down his cheek.

"The research facility finally contacted me saying she escaped they asked me if I had seen her. I told them she hadn't and then begin to do research on it to find out it was an All For One research facility posing as a Hospital.

"All For One knows about (Y/N)!?" All Might exclaims with a worried expression.

"At the time I quickly packed up all our stuff and moved along with changing everything... I've even been using a fake name and made sure (Y/N) went by my last name. I began to help her control her quirk using my own and found her a trainer so she didn't have to go back to the hospital." Hana states causing All Might to look over at her.

"If you would have come to me-"

"I couldn't that's why I tried to make (Y/N) hate you as much as I could so she wouldn't go looking for you and not want to become a hero... But it only made her to want to find you more." Hana declares interrupting All Might once again.

"Hana, I'm here now." All Might says wiping a tear from her cheek.

"All For One, must know about (Y/N) by now thanks to her attending U.A. so I want her to live with you." Hana insists.

"You want (Y/N), who hates my guts to live with me, what about you?" All Might asks.

"He obviously wants (Y/N), why do you think she was almost kidnapped before...? I can't protect her so the best thing for me to do is to go into hiding. I'll also feel at ease if I know she's with you." Hana answers causing him to go silent for a moment.

"Okay, but I promise me you won't do anything stupid." All Might requests and she nods.

(To me)

I open the door to my house and shut it behind me. "I'm back and if you hurt my Mom I'm gonna kick your ass!" I shout as I walk into the living room to see them both stand up and look over at me.

"(N/N), I want you to live with your Father for the time being." Mom states

"What? Hell no!" I declare glaring over at him. "What the hell is this man playing at!?" I wonder as I look back over at Mom, who has a pleading expression on her face.

Please, I need to go visit Grandma, she's been very sick lately." Mom explains causing me to walk over to her with a worried expression, but I then look away.

"Since Grandma lives in America and is sick, I guess I'll stay with him for now." I state causing them both to let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, (N/N). Why don't you head up stairs and start packing." Mom insists and I nod, but I look over at Father.

"You better behave, while I'm going to pack!" I demand causing him to hold up his hands innocently. I walk up the stairs and head to my room. "I really don't wanna go, but I don't wanna worry Mom, while she's in America." I think as I begin packing. "Well, I guess it's a good chance to find out if he's really an jackass on the inside." I think as I then hear a knock at my door.