Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"(Y/N) are you okay?!" Mina exclaims as I look over to see Kirishima, Denki and Sero around me with worried expression as well.

"Yeah... I'm okay, just felt a little dizzy. I must've been because I jumped up a little too fast." I answer causing Mina to smile, but Kirishima holds out his hand and I grab it.

"Up ya go." Kirishima says as he helps me up and sits me in my seat.

"It might be nerves too." Sero suggests.

"Nah, not our Ice Queen." Denki teases as he side eyes Kacchan.

"You really had us worried, (Y/N)." Kirishima Declares as Mina scooches closer to me.

"Speaking of worried, Bakugo actually looked the most when you suddenly collapsed." Mina whispers causing me to look over at her with a confused expression. "There's no way he was worried... He hates me." I think as I look over at the corner of my eye at Kacchan, who was glaring back at me with a cold expression. I quickly look back down at the Arena to see the dust clearing to reveal Deku, whose fingers were broken causing everyone to cheer.

"That's the way to do it!" Tenya bellows with both his hands up.

"Woah, I was about to freak out." Ochaco states.

"Hew, that just about killed me." Mashirao declares as Deku looks back at Eye Bags, who has a face full of mixed emotions.

"Uh, no Impossible. You are not supposed to be able to fight back! What did you do?!" Eye Bags exclaims causing Deku goes to answer him, but covers his mouth. "They won't save you a second time... You picked a good successor Father, I'll give you that." I think as I look at the corner of my eye to see Father staring at me with a worried expression. I roll my eyes as I look back over to see Deku staring at his broken fingers. "He's confused on what just happened... I know I would be to if I was him." "HOW'D YOU DO THAT!?" Eye Bags asks as Deku holds his wrist and shakes his head and then turns back to Eye Bags, who grits his teeth. "Come on. Say something!" Eye Bags bellows, but Deku holds his arm back. "I didn't know you had so much power in your fingers, I'm kinda jealous of you." Eye Bags states as Deku begins to run towards him. "Thanks to the way my quirk works I've always been at a big disadvantage, but someone as blessed as you are wouldn't understand that!" Eye Bags explains as Deku continues running towards him, but his expression changes a bit. "Oh he understands you more than you know, Eye Bags." I think as I let out a sigh. "YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A HEROIC QUIRK IT'LL BE SO EASY FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR GOAL!" Eye Bags shouts as Deku starts pushing him back towards out of bounds. "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Eye Bags bellows as he punches Deku in the face, but Deku looks back at him as blood seeps out his nose causing Eye Bags to flinch, but Deku continues pushing him back. Looking back Eye Bags sees he is almost out of bounds causing him to quickly turn and punches Deku's injured hand causing him to almost fall, while Eye Bags moves out of the way. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME GET OUT OF THIS RING YOU LUCKY BRAT!" Eye Bags demands as he grabs Deku's face, however he grabs Eye Bags arm and throws him out of the ring, while screaming thanks to the pain of his 2 broken fingers causing everyone's jaws drop. Standing up with a slight smile I begin to clap causing everyone to join in.

"SHINSO IS OUT OF BOUNDS MIDORIYA ADVANCES TO THE NEXT MATCH!" Ms. Midnight announces as the crowd begins to holler and scream.

"AND WITH THAT INCREDIBLE THROW OUR FIRST VICTOR OF THE FINALS CLASS 1-AS IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Present Mic states.

"That was so nerve-wracking!" Ochaco chirps.

"Turning the tables at the last moment is a classic Midoriya maneuver." Tenya states as I look over to see Kacchan with an annoyed expression.