UNPRECEDENTED

ー❝❞ Unprecedented
Kahel and Arya

Have you ever experienced being taken away by someone unprecedentedly?
When you never look at that certain person intimately but then he suddenly appeared in your dream one night and just like that— you started to notice his every move and how beautiful his existence and it does affects you.

❝ Superintend these few lawbreakers for half a month, Arya. I’m giving you the authority to punish them if ever some of them violate the decalogue during their school service. If they are eager to finish this school year they will obey everything as told. ❞
Ma’am Ramos anxiously articulated as we walk along the corridor.

❝ I understand ma’am. ❞

❝ Here are the listing of the students who are obliged to do school service. One of them is required to participate for a whole month. ❞
Mahina nitong tinapik ang likod ko saka ibinigay sa’kin ang isang notebook.

❝ I will do my best to supervise them, Ma’am Ramos.❞

❝ Thank you, Arya. I’ll go ahead now. ❞

Nang maka-alis ito ay marahan kong inayos ang salamin ko saka mabilis na sinipat ng tingin ang mga nakalistang pangalan. Kumunot nang husto ang noo ko nang mahagip ng tingin ang unang pangalan na nakasulat sa papel.

Kahel Sy

Violations: Periodically cutting classes. Several counts of Initiated brawls.

Penalty: Points will be deducted. I month of school service.

He literally got the the backbone to acquire these violations.
I can clearly remember how horrible his first impression was to me. It was last year, he interrupted the whole entrance ceremony after pioneering a dispute towards our seniors.

Sometimes I would see him walking on the corridor with patches of band-aids on his face. That was the reason why I never saw myself admiring him. Aside from his face and body. There is nothing to be loved about.

But of course I swallowed all that.

---

❝ Ryzel, Zion, Zorel, Pierre, Kyrie, Baron, Aron, Zayn--

Napatalon ako nang dumagundong ang pinto dahil sa malakas na pagkakabukas at sarado nito. Iniluwa nito ang pagod at nakasimangot na mukha ng lalaking kanina pa pilit na hinahanap ng mga mata ko.

His eyes met mine but I couldn’t help it but to divert my stares away from that intimidating gazes of him.

Siya ang pinakahuling pumasok sa loob ng guidance room.

❝ Ehem. K-Kahel. Everybody is here, right? ❞

It’s easier that they all managed to be here or else it will be a drag to gather all of them.

❝ Who are you? ❞
Rinig kong kuwestiyon ni Ryzel.

❝ I am Arya Celestine Xavier, your Student council president. I will be supervising all of you until you get to meet the consequences of every violations that you all did. ❞

Umarko ang kilay ko nang magtawanan ang mga ito. Hindi nakalusot sa paningin ko ang pag-angat ng sulok ng labi ni Kahel na siyang naka-upo sa pinaka likod na bahagi ng silid.

❝ Everyone who cackled, 1 day of school service will be added to your penalty, ❞
Seryosong turan ko na nag-pa-ugong nang reklamo mula sakanila.

❝ Can you identify those who did? I bet you can’t. Parang malabo ata ‘yang mga mata mo. ❞
Nang-a-asar na turan ni Zion.

Itinaas ko sa tungkil ng ilong ang salamin ko. Pagak akong napatawa dahil sa ugali ng mga ito.